I can't trust my own brother anymore.

• So, you wanna know why I can't? Well, he promised he'd fix my computer by TODAY. Well, look who's still typing on the ****ing Wii tonight and guess what's still collecting dust in the middle of my ****ing room?

His job being a distraction to this is understandable (working for NCR, a business computer repair company, can be a pain). But I think I know another factor.

Halo ****ing 3.

To me, this is unacceptable. A video game shouldn't prevent someone from fixing hardware. So now, because of my "busy" brother, it looks like I'm gonna have to fork $700 just to make my grand return. All because my ****ing brother won't get off of ****ing Halo 3 and fix the ****ing thing. God, does this piss me the **** off.

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• You know what I'd do? Use force. Take Halo 3 (or the cords for his 360, or the controllers, or a combination of these so that he is unable to play it) and conceal it/them from his greedy hands somewhere, and don't give it/them back to him unless he fixes your computer. Don't fork over 700 bucks when your brother payed 10 times less than that for a game and is ignoring your needs.

Be sure to use water when he is taking a shower, put revolting things in his coffee or other drinks (I recommend spices or soluble items so that he will not see them), put bleach in the washing machine when they have his clothes in them, vandalize his car (If he has one, and if it's actually his and not the family car or something), steal and destroy some of his notes or something for his classes at school, and any other acts of malicious revenge you can think of.

He doesn't deserve to be called a brother if he's being a presumptuous ****head.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• You know what I'd do? Use force. Take Halo 3 (or the cords for his 360, or the controllers, or a combination of these so that he is unable to play it) and conceal it/them from his greedy hands somewhere, and don't give it/them back to him unless he fixes your computer. Don't fork over 700 bucks when your brother payed 10 times less than that for a game and is ignoring your needs.

Be sure to use water when he is taking a shower, put revolting things in his coffee or other drinks (I recommend spices or soluble items so that he will not see them), put bleach in the washing machine when they have his clothes in them, vandalize his car (If he has one, and if it's actually his and not the family car or something), steal and destroy some of his notes or something for his classes at school, and any other acts of malicious revenge you can think of.

He doesn't deserve to be called a brother if he's being a presumptuous ****head.

I forgot to mention that he lives in a shared apartment out of town and that its been three months since he agreed to fix it. >>

Quote from The Shoutbox

• Bah...

I guess my suggestions are shot, then. It was worth a try, though.

Those were all good suggestions, though. ^^

But, at the rate this is going, I probably won't have my comp back until 2009. TT

Quote from The Shoutbox

• Distant or not, use the fog of war for your side. Get over there and use your major points agianst him. Six months is good enough to piss someone right the **** off. I don't know about you, but I would have convinced him a long time ago. The key to that is the correct wordding.

(excuse my french/spelling, I just woke up -.-)

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• That's it. I'm booking a trip to where ever the **** your brother is and kissing his arse to New Zealand!

Hope you have enough gas to get to Shepherdstown.

Quote from The Shoutbox

• Your going to give our your location out on the internet? :O Asshole brother or not, it isnt safe D:

I didn't say where that town is. For all I know, there's a billion countries with towns that have that name. :P

Quote from The Shoutbox

• Your going to give our your location out on the internet? :O Asshole brother or not, it isnt safe D:

lol, yeah Tywar, don't give out your location either. I say, you play halo, kill him on every live match possible untill he gets sick of it :p Or you could spoil it for him(if he doesn't know the ending)

Formerly known as Spiff