• I hate you all! Why?d you ban Tywar?! Bring him back! Which one of you jerks banned the only person {not counting theherolink_1 or Twilight Link or Vaati} that cared for me?! Huh?! I was so open to Ty! He could help me a lot with me suicide! How dare you!! Set me straight this instant! TK pissed Tywar off and Tywar pissed TK off, that?s no reason to ban him! Flaming? That?s not hard to do here with all these short tempers! *kicks computer in anger* DAMN YOU!

• Sorry to hear you think that.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Look, if Tywar wasn't being such an asshole then he would be on the forum right now! I'm sorry he was close to you, but Twistkill is a moderator and he had the right to do so.

And short tempers.....hmm

East side love is living on the west end.

In Soumasian: M?verik Ari?n

• Rules are rules, Midna... and a banning's a banning. Unless Shrukan returns and sorts it out, I don't know. Tywar said he'd be back, though, but until then...

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• I don’t care! It was an un-fair ban! It’s un-fair cause you always take the mods side!!!!!!!

Just be glad we didn't decide to perma-ban him, Midna. He wouldn't stop the flame, so we had to do something about it. We were just doing our job. I surely didn't wanna see him get banned, but it happened anyway.

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• In my opinion Tys getting off the hook easy this time. Seven days for what he did, Muigi's right about him not getting a perma ban. And then he comes on Radkin and *****es about it. He'll be back Midna, be patient

• I don?t care! It was an un-fair ban! It?s un-fair cause you always take the mods side!!!!!!!

Please tell me... how was it unfair? Tywar saying Twistkill "FAIL"ed was okay, and continuing to insult him when Twistkill had already wanted to drop the subject, and explained that what happened was a misunderstanding? He disrespected a mod, which, if I recall... is against the rules. What Tywar failed to realize was that Twistkill was telling the truth. Tywar continued to deny Twistkill's statements... Think about it, if I said you "EPIC FAIL"ed at something you were telling the truth with... Wouldn't that upset you, too?

(Hope you understand where I'm getting at... I'm horrible at explaining things like this. >_< )

Quote from Muigi

• In my opinion Tys getting off the hook easy this time. Seven days for what he did, Muigi's right about him not getting a perma ban. And then he comes on Radkin and *****es about it. He'll be back Midna, be patient

We understand he used Radkin's account a couple times after the suspension, but we won't ban Radkin for it. It ain't his fault Ty's his bro.

Quote from The Shoutbox

• In short Steelia is saying Ty was being an annoying little ***** who refused to drop it when Twistkill wanted to.

Cheers

EDIT: Oh, and Muigi, I wasn't asking for a ban on Radkin, I'm just saying how he couldn't take the ban and leave it as is

• EDIT: Oh, and Muigi, I wasn't asking for a ban on Radkin, I'm just saying how he couldn't take the ban and leave it as is

Yes, I know. That doesn't give you the right to cuss out banned members, though. :P

Quote from The Shoutbox

• Since my thread "Drama" was locked, I guess I can say something here :/

Stop the fighting, anyone who's involved. This is so unnecesary. If you're angry, leave the forum immediately, and take a nap until your temper has died down below the point of a dull rage, ok? And if someone is really angry, just leave for the day. Chances are they'll just be fine tomorrow. It's not like this forum is connected to your life force or anything.

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.

• I come back for a while and shit goes insane. This is madness. Someone mind linking me to where this happened?

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Ya'll should of told ME! I can calm my friends down and take-

Forget it. I'm dropping the subject. Never mind.

It's all right (kind of), it was out of... euh... friendship.
    I just figured you read through the whole topic... NOW it makes sense. :P

Yes, we're a bunch of jerks... ;-P

Quote from Muigi