• soz i lost the url after my pc had a big fall with a Trojan Virus, so I'm going to say hello, and I'm very glad I'm here, I'll try my very best to be here lots.

I'm a Gamer and I love to play games a lot, I plan to enter gaming Tourney's to see how far I can get and compete with the best, I have great knowledge on Zelda, Mario Bros, Metal Gear Solid, Sonic and some others, I came from Talk Zelda and Zelda Universe, Zelda Universe was my first ever Forum I signed up to then Talk Zelda just this year joined, and I've become most popular among others very quickly.

I'm Admin at another VB board like this one but it's based on Metal Gear Solid, and I proove to be great at my staffing job, I do some organising with the Leader there, most of the time he's busy so I fill in for things that need to be done, most of the time I come up with good ideas for the board, it's called Metal Gear Solid Forums (not an advertisement):sheik:

• Hey, welcome to the forum.

Nice introduction! I'm a fan of Metal Gear Solid myself, great series in my opinion. I've only played the first two though. I don't have a PS2 and I'm not planning on buying one (or a PS3 for that matter). Sorry to hear about the Trojan horse. But it's good to know that you're still here! Be sure to read the rules and I hope you'll be an active member!

Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me.

• doh I can remember I've read the rules on ZU, TZ & MGSF manytimes over and I found that most are the same, but different, I'll be reading them to see how much different they are from the rest.

I love MGS series, I've played MGS 1 2 & 3, and I hope to play MGS4 too. :D

I forgot to say that Mikaya referred me to this site too. =D

• >:(

85 posts?

how come you did it again?

every forum i join you have more posts then me all the time :crying:

anyway hi shadow :tongueup:

Vegeta: ITS OVER 9000

Friend made this for me (starlight from TZ)