• Leaving these forums cause of personal issues on the sister site of here, Zelda Legacy. I don't care if you are with BeauG or not, I'm leaving. Think I'll cry over this and be an "overly emotional baby?" Think again. I don't need to cry. All I have to do is laugh at the fools.

Want to flame me yourself? Feel free, I'll just laugh at you.

Go ahead. Flame at me.

What you say here is irrelevant, because at the end of the day, you have a totally pointless life, and I do not.

Flaming people, noobs or veterans, is pointless. All it does is over inflate your ego and makes you superior. Go ahead and laugh at me, call me an ass or some other witty remark. All I'll do is laugh and shrug it off.

No I'm not depressed and incapable to cry as most say. I'm just mature enough to say that I shouldn't cry over something as stupid as a petty insult. I don't have time to deal with people who won't act their age or not.

I'm also fed up with the lies I've heard, and who to trust or not. Swiftblade or Karashimu, I can't tell whom to trust. But I know who I can trust. My own friend's I've known these Months. Muigi, Raziel (the TRUE GUY WHO OWNED BEAUG), and Noble Talon. They are what matters.

Go ahead and say what you want. I know Swift won't care. I know some others won't care. Even I don't care what is thrown in here. Sure I'll take a gaze after, but not post. I can hold back my emotions, and nothing will drag me down.

I have friends who support me. Those who like me for who I am. Not those who like your for actions, like "pwning noobs". They like me for who I am, a caring person for those new, and not some "bully"

Here ends my rant.

Edit:

Why would you leave these forums because of something that happened on Zelda Legacy? I don't understand that. I don't really give a shit if you do care or not if I'm with BeauG, I'm always going to say openly that BeauG is a ****ing prick that needs to get his ass kicked by somebody stronger than him because I'm sure for the last few years he has hanged around kiddies to make himself feel superior and cool.

I'm only leaving seeing the amount of ZLers that'll come here. Fine. I'll stay if you want me to, only as long as some asshats don't come here (Bomby I'm not sure of).

No. I think that I will pass on your generous offer. I only flame people who deserve it. Like BeauG and Chrono.

WHOO! We got some agreement here!

That isn't true honestly. Flaming people can change their lives, or make them see a new light -- honestly, only mostly idiots use the technique of "Flaming" to put down those weaker than them but it is truly a technique to teach those whom need it a lesson. Go ahead and laugh at you? What kinda shit is that? If you don't care about this so much then why do you keep building up a fortress of "I don't cares" to seemingly protect you from any insults that are thrown?

I've dealt with enough insults anyways, so I really don't care.

One thing you'll learn in life: Nobody gives a shit.

Actually I've learned that a long time ago.

I haven't told you any lies at all Shrukan. I don't tell anybody lies. We did give Beau the password to the Zelda Temple server to attack someone else on there, not you, because we thought he was cool and down, but he's just a fat phoney *****. Now, with that said, once he attacked YOUR website we cut off his access. By the way: I'm the one who owned BeauG, look through the threads in "The Ark" and my Photoshop edit and you will see the truth. I'm the one who originally flamed Chrono and BeauG.

I know you guys caught off his access, but I told Swiftblade before he hacked my site the IP address of BeauG and he found out it was him indeed. Yet you still let him come? Ah well.

• I'm a bit pissy about the Admins deleting a 7 page RPG we worked so hard on.

• Confused. Didn't read all of it... Sure it's none of my buisness anyway... but then agian, if it wasn't my buisness, she wouldn't have posted it >=D

if u excuz mi i go fin sum1 2 hav but secks wit lawl. xD

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Woo. I brought a freaking Zelda sheild for 30 bucks from a kid in school today :D He had no idea what it was and sold it for 30 bucks, It's a small one, like a game piece.

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• I iz J/kmaster! I will kill you with a 30 yr. old Mcdonalds Chheseburger that is possibly still good!

j/k

If you want this type of sig go to:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• uhhhh.............. what goes here?......................................
    uhhhhhhhhh

OH YEAH!

canned meat?

ha ha ha! i got a window! cant see me now can you?ha ha ha!

NOTE: if i have a flashy avatar and you have a problem with it, please pm me. i will change it.