Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

• Because we are giant potatoes.(Wait wuh?)

Why do you touch yourself at night O:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• When white people die, they secretly take the corpses and take the skin off of them and make it into a fine powder.

Why do we all speek in British accents and we are from outer space and there is not Brittan?

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Because British monkeys came with guns and told us to speak in a British accent or they'd murder our families.

Why must everybody be perverts anymore? >_> *points to his forum to show you how perverted people are*

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Because Muigi urinated all over it, and since he eats too much broccoli it was green O:

Why did a kitten die?

• I dunno because he ate your lower pickle.

Why does p.e.e. stand for Poop Eating Entities?

If you want this type of sig go to:

• uhhhh........................................................................................*drools*

HI?

ha ha ha! i got a window! cant see me now can you?ha ha ha!

NOTE: if i have a flashy avatar and you have a problem with it, please pm me. i will change it.

• Stands for "Hello Ice cream"

Why do I like to post smilies?

--I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message.--
    --*Hands out hearts to everyone* Be happy--

• I'm myself.

Why doesn't the moon hurt your eyes like the sun does??

• 5 =P

Why can't I decide over red and blue for my favorite color?