five year old mother!!!

• wow!...that is not true really....I know alot about sex things and that is not real....

Actually yes it is possible. I said this in the shoutbox. A woman can give birth to a child, really depending on how she produces her eggs. Depending is she produced them at an alarming age, like 5, she would be able to give birth, like shown here. More than likely, she got raped by someone and didn't know that she was actually harboring a child of her own.

• Um... I'm kinda too lazy too read all that.

It seems possible. There might have been something messed up with her parents or higher in the higher part of the family tree to have such a feat happen. Well, thats my 'Logical' thinking.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• That is one of the most messed-up things I have ever seen in my life.

I can't imagine my mother being 5 years older than me...

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.

• Um... I'm kinda too lazy too read all that.

It seems possible. There might have been something messed up with her parents or higher in the higher part of the family tree to have such a feat happen. Well, thats my 'Logical' thinking.

Doh. >_>;;

Sorry about that entire "logical" stuff I had been feeding you, Tywar. Thing is, I surely believe it is impossible as well, but not everything is applicable to logic in every single way in every single circumstance.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Doh. >_>;;

Sorry about that entire "logical" stuff I had been feeding you, Tywar. Thing is, I surely believe it is impossible as well, but not everything is applicable to logic in every single way in every single circumstance.

Nah, Its really okay. At least I 'think' XD

Its just that this whole 'logic' thing is getting to me. Stuff like Tim does. XD I'm kinda dissapointed that you have more Rupees than me XD

EDIT CHECK... DOUBLE EDIT! DUDE! you get 1 rupee per edit! awsome! Or... I got 5 rupees that edit... 2 that time... 800! Ha! XD

last edit...

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Of course its possible, everything that was documented made since, and it wasn't wrong in they're point of view, as it is a different culture, and girls get married at the age of ten.. So yeah... But weird, and gross. and wrong. For our culture anyways..

Not here anymore - Mr. Goron.

• The internet is simply ****ed up. A girl can only produce children at the age of 12.

• The internet is simply ****ed up. A girl can only produce children at the age of 12.

No, CC... there was a BBC news article about Britain's youngest mother - 11 years old. In this 5 year old's case, it does seem rather impossible... but there is some evidence of this being real. "Her medical history reveals that she had been having regular periods since the age of 3". I am still skeptical of the legitimacy of this birth, but ages at which women and men grow varies, remember? Maybe she had some sort of extremely abnormal fast hormone growth spurt or something to trigger this. We are uncertain.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• No, CC... there was a BBC news article about Britain's youngest mother - 11 years old. In this 5 year old's case, it does seem rather impossible... but there is some evidence of this being real. "Her medical history reveals that she had been having regular periods since the age of 3". I am still skeptical of the legitimacy of this birth, but ages at which women and men grow varies, remember? Maybe she had some sort of extremely abnormal fast hormone growth spurt or something to trigger this. We are uncertain.

Of course, however, a normal girl is only capable of producing children at the age of 12. I never mentioned this girl in my previous post either way.

Consider that previous post as some sort of troll.