Official Super Mario Galaxy Topic

• Could be? Hell, it WILL be promising, with all the stuff they're putting in it.

Epic Bowser fights
    The return of Fire Mario
    New power ups, like Boo Mario and Ice Mario
    Defy the laws of physics by jumping from planet to planet
    Entire galaxies as levels

Heck, if this game turns out to be complete shit, I'll eat my arm. xD

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• Could be? Hell, it WILL be promising, with all the stuff they're putting in it.

Epic Bowser fights
    The return of Fire Mario
    New power ups, like Boo Mario and Ice Mario
    Defy the laws of physics by jumping from planet to planet
    Entire galaxies as levels

Heck, if this game turns out to be complete shit, I'll eat my arm. xD

No need for eating your arm Muigi, it's amazing!

East side love is living on the west end.

In Soumasian: M?verik Ari?n

• Well I would not consider Mario Galaxy better then TP but still this is the best Mario game since Super mario land on the SNES.

I got this the day it came out and when I played it I knew it was something special.

The water in the game looks so realistic and the rest of the graphics are a treat in my oppinion.

• Well I would not consider Mario Galaxy better then TP but still this is the best Mario game since Super mario land on the SNES.

I got this the day it came out and when I played it I knew it was something special.

The water in the game looks so realistic and the rest of the graphics are a treat in my oppinion.

I came, I beat, and I left.

This game is by far better than TP, without a doubt, you Zelda-fanboy.

Winner: The "They always come back" Award

Winner: The "Most likely to be a channer" Award

Winner: The "Most annoying avatar" Award

• Super Mario Galaxy is awesome.

Is this true:

Super Mario Galaxy has beaten Ocarina of Time as the Greatest Game Ever.

If so, I'll eat my arm off. I think I heard Shrukan say it.

If you want this type of sig go to:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• ^ Not true. It's right behind it though. Super Mario Galaxy has like .200 something percent less than Ocarina of Time. OoT still leads.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Anyway, I thought Super Mario Galaxy was an excellent game. I got it quite a while ago and I thought being able to go through galaxies was awesome. Feeding the star bits to Lumas. Those comets really got me though.

• Yeah. I loved how you can play Two Player and get the 2nd player to collect starbits while you worry about the level.

• You can do that? I never knew. The game definitely gets harder as you go through. I stopped playing after I got 96 stars, but I came back later and kept going.

• I only got like 20 so far.
    And yes you can do that. The 2nd Player can also make you jump a little higher. But if you're like me and have annoying siblings who do it on purpose to make you lose, you'll never like 2 player.

• My brother probably would. I don't really have a problem with collecting the star bits myself though.

• Super Mario Galaxy was just an excellent game. Definitely a step up from the games Nintendo's been recently releasing.

• True, Very True. I can say a few of thier games are good, but not all of them. Some are just named funny. EG: Cooking Mama's Cook off! It's for those little chefs.