Shadow's Art Topic

• and here's more of them since I could not fit them into the first topic above.

Now before you start criticisms I will want you to know that I've heard it all before on another forum(s) these include the following below.

• Looks too fat
    • Hips and thies too big
    • Legs and feet look too small
    • Looks deranged
    • wavy lines
    • Not drawn correctly (some said this)
    • colors could of been better (some said this)
    • Hair looks wrong!

More art related pics might be coming soon, depending on what I decide to draw.

This is a banner I made is Paint Shop Pro 8 (PSP8), I made this for a friends Banner of his web forums.

What do you think of this one? I think this one's a lot better than my first Picture of Midna, this Picture is suitable for all ages.

I post the rest later once a few ppl comment on these ones

• heh heh I saw that coming xD

ok here's more...

i did this when I was at school, I got board so I drew it.

Original

Edited

More Art by me, done these in MS-Paint, not at all that great but yeah I did good, Hylian Symbol rendered by Me.

Signature:

• I was playing around with CS2 stuff and I liked the added effects I put onto it.

here's another 1 of mine, I just made this in PSP 7 then PSP 8, from Pencil outline sketch to Digital outlining, colored and shadowed in PSP 8

What do you think? I think this is my best I've done, and this would be my first time Coloring somthing like this and shading it xD I'm so proud of this piece of work!

• Pretty sweet Mew drawing.

"All Hail Shadow, heroes rise again!" - Crush 40, All Hail Shadow | Sonic the Hedgehog soundtrack.

Winner: The "They always come back" Award

Winner: The "Most likely to be a channer" Award

Winner: The "Most annoying avatar" Award

• It's relatively good. But normally, Mewtwo's upper-body is more extended than his lower part of the body.

As for the rest, it's really nice.

• I've always seen it as the lower part of the body extends out and not the top, but you see it from a different way than I do, I did it like it is there.

My memory is presumably vague, I'd assume then.