• Which kind of Z-Targeting do you use most often? 0

1. Hold (0) 0%
    2. Switch (0) 0%

I don't see a thread about it(and Searched for it) so I guess I'm clear for the making of this thread.

Which kind of targeting do you peferr for the N64 and Wii games?

I'd rather hold. It makes things easier to me. Plus, theres a Gossip Stone neer the Zora Domain that says "True Zelda Fans use the Hold Z-Targeting". But what the hell, I was already using the hold option xD

Opinions?

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Definition. As soon as I do, I'll edit the poll.

Hold- Hold down the Z-Targeting button to lock onto a monster. If you release the button, the lock will be released.

Switch- Tap the Z-Targeting button once to lock onto an eninmy. If you let the button go, the lock will remain. Tap the Z-Targeting button agian to gain another target. To lose the target, walk out of range of the lock.

I HATE the Switch feature ;_;

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Hold- Hold down the Z-Targeting button to lock onto a monster. If you release the button, the lock will be released.

Switch- Tap the Z-Targeting button once to lock onto an eninmy. If you let the button go, the lock will remain. Tap the Z-Targeting button agian to gain another target. To lose the target, walk out of range of the lock.

I HATE the Switch feature ;_;

I guess I use hold then.

• I use the hold. Always have, and always will. It just sits better with me.

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.

• I always use the switch targeting. It find it much better and easier.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.