I'M FINALLY GETTING A WII U!!!

• As a LOT of you all know, I am a huge Nintendo fanboy. After the Wii U was released in 2012, I had an opinion about it, and that opinion still holds to this day. The console sucks, but the games are freaking amazing. And after all these years, after all this waiting, I'm finally going to be able to get a Wii U. My step-mom found a cheap Wii U on ebay for 150 U.S. dollars, and she said she would give me enough money on my birthday (November 2nd) to buy it. I've been waiting for this day for so long. I'm only buying it for the games, though. I can imagine playing Super Mario 3D World and Super Smash Bros with my brother. Sorry if I seem over-excited, it's because I am. Just gotta wait 2 months...

*insert something witty here*

• Whatever you do, don't count the days, that will just make it seem longer. :lengua:

You can think whatever you want of the console design and control, in the end the important thing are the games. Who knows? Maybe you find a soft spot for it once you get to play the games you have in mind.

• So, are there any WiiU games you've got your eye on? :^o^:

Of course! I'm only getting the Wii U just for the games. I played a demo of Hyrule Warriors at Game Stop, so I really want that. Even though it's coming to 3DS later..One game I want more than anything is Super Mario 3D World. I will be playing that game with my brother non-stop. As well as Super Smash Bros.

*insert something witty here*

• Of course! I'm only getting the Wii U just for the games. I played a demo of Hyrule Warriors at Game Stop, so I really want that.

If you played it and enjoyed it, and you don't feel you'll get bored of it's playstyle go for that first. That game has countless hours of content if you start playing the adventure mode along the story mode. I mean it's just the adventure mode that has a lot of content but it'd probably get less boring if you play both at the same time.

I'm not getting old, I'm killing myself before I hit my 30s