Holy F***ing Shit!!!!

• I'm sure many of you have met Jessie, my nice sister who types in yellow.

Well, me and her were backing out of lowes after running an arrand for my mom, when he hit an old lady! Jessie didn't see her until the last minute, and back right into her!

She hurt her tailbone really bad, and she said she would call Jessie if she couldn't get up for work tomarrow, but what if she sues?

Tell me what you think of this suituation....I'm scared! ;_;

• Wow, She hit an old lady?! Well, Midna, That's serious stuff. But be glad both you and the old lady's ok. And it wasnt you who hit her, now was it? ;)
    I think that Jessie and you will be fine.

Sprite animated by Wild Cucco
    Formerly known as Platinum X

• Most elderly women have learned to stray away from doing bad things that their youthful selves did, and the situation was also an accident, so I'm sure you'll be fine. I mean, it was an accident after all, so hopefully she won't threaten to sue.

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• Am I the only one who thinks this is funny as shit? Meh, I would be mortified if I ever brought harm upon an elderly person with a vehicle, but watching it would bring a nice mix of laughter and worry upon me. Your sister's an adult right? If the old lady sues it's all on your sister!

I'm not insane, at least that's what the voices in my head tell me...

• D=

Um... my first thought was be a suck up, but... shit. Only time can tell. Life is full of risks, you always have to take them. Wait, I say. She will not file a lawsuit for the most positive thinking.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• WOW

That is... yikes.

Yeah, I'd do something to make up for it, even visiting her would be nice. Simple apologies sometimes go a long way.

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.