Shiek: Male or Female?

• Theres been many times where people have wondered this. Discuss your opinions.

I've always thought that Shiek was female because she can fool the weak minded into thinking that she is actualy Shiek. She would be able to do this with the power of the Tri-Force of Wisdom. Thoughts?

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Male. Because Ruto says he was a man, plus he has no boobs.

No girl can stuff her boobs that much to make it appear like a buff man.

The chest is also wider, which show's Sheik is a male. Females have a figure 8 look. Sheik does not.

• In the Manga Zelda is actually transformed into a male by Impa so that she could hide from Ganondorf , also considering that Zelda would have to cut off her boobs (or squish them so much that she can hardly breath), I would have to say male, but only physically.

I'm not insane, at least that's what the voices in my head tell me...

• In the Manga Zelda is actually transformed into a male by Impa so that she could hide from Ganondorf , also considering that Zelda would have to cut off her boobs (or squish them so much that she can hardly breath), I would have to say male, but only physically.

If a girl squished her boobs too much, it hurts. The boobs are not just water sacs with milk, they're muscles:

So, if the muscles were pushed back, it'd hurt the rib cage and the lungs and heart. If bound tight enough, the rib cage will not expand as far, resulting in less air.

• Shiek is a guy. He's always referred to as he, but Zelda is a she, she can like... trans-gender or something on will... yeah...

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.

People always told me not to rely on the manga...

Yes, but we're only talking about the physical appearance, but how? Theres the Tri-Force and SSBM....

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Well, there is a bulge down there....
    But I gotta go with Sheik being a female, even with the physical changes being impossible. In super smash bros zelda turns in sheik as Tywar said, so I gotta guess that Sheik is a she.

East side love is living on the west end.

In Soumasian: M?verik Ari?n

• Well, there is a bulge down there....
    But I gotta go with Sheik being a female, even with the physical changes being impossible. In super smash bros zelda turns in sheik as Tywar said, so I gotta guess that Sheik is a she.

We're talking magic influences. Magic defies the laws of what is real and impossible.

• Shiek=Zelda Zelda=Female. Exactly what she is, unless she happens to be a she male.

If you want this type of sig go to:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Shiek is male, you guys.

Magic can turn someone from a boy to a girl no problem. Just because Shiek = Zelda, does not automatically make Shiek a girl. Do you guys have any idea of what magic in the world of Fantasy can accomplish?

Also, SSBM isn't related to Zelda other than the characters, so the laws behind that game don't apply to this topic.

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• Right. Yeah. Agreed.
    But think about this:

Did Zelda have any massive power to use?
    Did Impa use magic at all?
    Did.......
    Then again, Impa is a sage. (But she didn't know it)

If you want this type of sig go to:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Nintendo intentionally made Sheik appear as male, although if she would indeed appear as a female, many people would just guess she'd be princess Zelda.

Yet Ruto confirmed in the Water temple whether she was actually male, it's just to distract us from the fact that Sheik is honestly female. Otherwise, the plot would not have been nearly as interesting as it is now.

Winner: The "They always come back" Award

Winner: The "Most likely to be a channer" Award

Winner: The "Most annoying avatar" Award

• *Ahem* Well, I say she is female. Shiek was a alter-ego, Not Princess Zelda's actual self. She is female, but at a point, belived to be male.

Sprite animated by Wild Cucco
    Formerly known as Platinum X

• Yet Ruto confirmed in the Water temple whether she was actually male, it's just to distract us from the fact that Sheik is honestly female. Otherwise, the plot would not have been nearly as interesting as it is now.

SHEIK IS MALE! How many time must I repeat my ****ing self? He's a ****ing male!

Quote from Cutflake who is just going to repeat himself

But he's a she!

Do you know in the world of Fantasy and Magic, THERE IS no limit to what the **** you can do? That means Zelda can magically acquire a damn ***** if she wanted to!

• SHEIK IS MALE! How many time must I repeat my ****ing self? He's a ****ing male!

Do you know in the world of Fantasy and Magic, THERE IS no limit to what the **** you can do? That means Zelda can magically acquire a damn ***** if she wanted to!

And who wouldn't want one, taking a leak standing up is awesome!

I'm not insane, at least that's what the voices in my head tell me...

• SHEIK IS MALE! How many time must I repeat my ****ing self? He's a ****ing male!

You are entitled to your own opinion.

Winner: The "They always come back" Award

Winner: The "Most likely to be a channer" Award

Winner: The "Most annoying avatar" Award

• *slaps self*

Ok, if you had an ounce of magic in you and all you can do with it was to disguise yourself as the oppisite sex, you'd do it.

Sheik is male, but mentally a female. Physical appearance states Sheik is male.

How do you know she used magic? Maybe she dressed up as a dude and was a transvestite...