• 'Ello chums. Just wanted to make a bit of an introduction for myself here, so... yea. Anyway, this place looks nice and I hope tuh get to kno some of ya later.

All your northern Canada are belong to us.

(Not in any way meant to offend Canada =P)

• Welcome to Eternal Hyrule Forums Volkner. I'm sure you will find most people here nice and we hope to make your stay enjoyable :D

^ Teh ultimate introduction

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Be a good member. Also, try and nominated in....*checks time* 2 hours. Plus newbs need some noticing!

If you want this type of sig go to:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Welcome Volkner,

Enjoy your stay at Eternal Hyrule, where anything can happen. I already smashed Haeshi's cookie jar... he like well died and well the protective barrier around the jar went away, so i smashed it and ate all his cookies.

Anyways, enjoy and post lots but don't spam, or i might go admin on you :grinnod:.

• Now get posting outside of yer own topic ;)

.. _ .. /~_0_~\ .. _ ..
    -=!~||~!=-
    defy the blackened, enshroud your timidity, destroy the legend, embrace your reality.

-=!~|I am from beyond your God|~!=-