• I redid "Relosc" from scratch and made a different conlang called "Soumasian" [Sow-mah-sian] technically this language isn't meant to be read out so yeah it's just a written language. If you want anything translated then post here =)

• Hylian Knight creatively devised his own language some time ago called "Relosc", which he also posted a thread for. He has now rewritten it, and it is called "Soumasian". Soumasian is not meant to be read out loud, so the purpose of this thread is for anyone to ask what a particular word means in that language.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Hylian Knight creatively devised his own language some time ago called "Relosc", which he also posted a thread for. He has now rewritten it, and it is called "Soumasian". Soumasian is not meant to be read out loud, so the purpose of this thread is for anyone to ask what a particular word means in that language.

So if I asked him to translate Nintendo for example he would be able to translate it in 'Soumasian'?

If so translate Nintendo. :wwlink:

• He'd better give us some logic and common sense.

It's his own language, and you don't have a right to bash it. Because you don't understand it, doesn't mean you need to exactly have to bash it till you get your way. What's the point of learning a language then. SR can teach you what the language is and how to translate that to English if you were "kind" enough to do it.

• He's not bashing it... rather, he's simply ignoring the messages because it's not following a form of arguments or discussion that he considers the best.

Precisely. I mean, preserving us with some common sense and logic would certainly be lovely.

Winner: The "They always come back" Award

Winner: The "Most likely to be a channer" Award

Winner: The "Most annoying avatar" Award

• Well heres some phrases and the vowels are pronounced just like the Spanish ones thats the only pronounciation rule.

Hello - T?re
    Thank you - Masas
    Your welcome - Ag?remi s?

Zelda Names
    Hyrule Field - Hirul? la A?refa
    Lake Hylia - Resa? la Hilia
    Lon Lon Ranch - Lon Lon ?mamiut

• No double posting, please. People aren't interested apparantly, they'd rather learn languages who are actually spoken amongst people.

Winner: The "They always come back" Award

Winner: The "Most likely to be a channer" Award

Winner: The "Most annoying avatar" Award