• This is really hard for me to do, I don't want to leave. But...this place is so empty, and it just dosen't feel the same. Sometimes I feel like everyone is against me here, so I'm sad to leave. It seems as though I can't post without a fight breaking out. Maybe I'll return someday...but as for now...I'm going my own way.

*leaves sadly*

• That's not true Midna. Activity's been increasing again (6 new members joined two days ago), and it really depends on what timezone you live in. Heck, in my timezone people are only online at midnight most of the time. Fights have been decreasing as well. It's been a while since we had a 'real' fight here, and I'm happy that they're appearing less and less.

I'm really hoping you'll reconsider. But it seems that you've already made up your mind, alas...

Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me.

• Beta is right Midna, and not everyone is against you. I'm not against you if that counts, but then again, am I a part of that everyone? .__.

Well I don't see why people will leave a once great site in it's time of need. As I have seen, people love you here Midna, and I'm sure they wouldn't want you leaving...

• This is your own decision, I can't wholeheartedly tell you not to leave. But as Beta mentioned, it's true. The activity has increased quite recently.

Winner: The "They always come back" Award

Winner: The "Most likely to be a channer" Award

Winner: The "Most annoying avatar" Award

• I didn't know you very well at all but I can tell you're a good person and that this forum needs you and every one else here to help keep it alive but it's not my place to say if you should stay or not, I do know you'll be missed very much by every one even if they don't show it. . .

As we live on,
    we lose a little bit more.
    Shrouded in falsehoods and lies,
    we stand frozen to the spot, unable to cry out