The official "Let an Administrator change your avatar" thread!

• So, it's pretty obvious. This is just a thread where all four administrators will participate in, I'd strongly doubt whether Karashimu will participate, though. But anyway, seeing as we have 3 local yet active administrators, we can start off with this.

It's basically just a fun game to keep the mood into the community. Simply request in this thread of which administrator you personally want a treatment, as in, an avatar change. This can end up as quite fun. Secondly, there is, however, one determining rule. You have to keep the avatar for at least a week, if your keep it longer untill further notice, that's fine by me. If you really fancy and love it.
    Thirdly, we actually get to choose the avatar for you guys, which you will eventually keep for an entire week. Someone who decides to break the rules, is in trouble with me. As simple as that.

Also, as you request the avatar, you must say why you specifically chose that administrator/individual. So don't simply post anything like: "Tywar, 'cuz he's cool." Understood? Decent reasons are required, though. Otherwise, it would just get extremely spammy and what-not. All right, here goes!

The Administrators are:

Lord Of The Twilight

Tywar

Captain Cutflake

You may now request for avatars!

Winner: The "They always come back" Award

Winner: The "Most likely to be a channer" Award

Winner: The "Most annoying avatar" Award

• Well I involuntarily received a new avy from CC haha. Well guess I should keep it up for a week, hope it doesn't scare members away. >_>

• This shall certainly be interesting. For the vey same reasons as one Beta; I want Captain Cutflake to change my avatar.

Who knows, maybe I'll gain a good laugh or two out of it.

Formerly known as Aronath

[27-12, 19:11] Spiff: It's not snow, it's site dandruff btw