Videogame Access - Hiring Staff

• Well, here goes nothing.

I've recently decided to make a gaming site called Videogame Access that offers Cheats, Reviews, Previews, Images, Videoes, and more about video game content. While the main site is still under construction, as well as the forums, I was hoping that people would be willing to be staff and speed up this process. Below are the positions I need:

Forum Administrator (1)
    Forum Moderator (1; Super Moderator)
    Sony Article Expert(3)
    Microsoft Article Expert(3)
    Nintendo Article Expert(3)
    News Updaters(2)

To clarify on Article Experts: You will be doing Previews, Reviews, and other articles on your specific gaming section.

Now, to make sure I get good staff this run around; I will have to throw in some requirements:

Must be 13+ in Age
    Good/Excellent Grammar & Spelling Skills
    Maturity
    Knowledge of any particular Gaming Section(if your applying for Article Expert, then you need to know about your particular Section)

To apply; Simply tell me in this thread what your interested in, and we'll go from there. I'll update the thread as staff spots get filled.

SPOTS TAKEN
    Black_Mage(Administrator)
    Myth(Super Moderator)
    Shadow(Nintendo Article Expert)

EDIT: ALL FORUM SPOTS TAKEN! SITE STAFF NEEDED STILL.

Forums Now Open!

Formerly known as Aronath

[27-12, 19:11] Spiff: It's not snow, it's site dandruff btw

• I need new forum staff since I cannot seem to get in touch with my old forum staff. Please let me know if you take any particular interest in being an Administrator or Super Moderator.

• Join and I'll make you an administrator on the forums. With that being said, I'll need members to join our forums now and post; and I would like to see someone step up to be the super moderator.