OoT, possibly the greatest?

• Now, I know a lot of you probably like OoT as well. I'm thinking. Is OoT the best Zelda game as far as people liking it?

I have been to a lot of forums and the majority of the favorite Zelda games have been OoT. I, personally, think OoT was the best Zelda game. It was not only my first Zelda game, but my first game. I loved the storyline. It wasn't too short or too long. It wasn't too hard or too easy either.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Actually I quite disagree. I think my favorite Zelda game has to be Phantom Hourglass for uniqueness of the DS Screen.

Sure Ocarina of Time revolutionized Zelda by turning it to 2-D to 3-D, but look. Mario had done the same thing. Turning something 2-D to 3-D isn't a major change. You just get more functions.

Now for PH, it changed the Zelda button smashing to something a bit better. It completely relied on the Touch Screen and it made things interesting and more interactive.

I think PH should be considered the best Zelda, imo, or at least close to OOT.

• I thought Phantom Hourglass was far too short and easy for me. Also for me it's not that kind of game that you go back and try and beat again. I have beaten OoT numerous times and it never gets old for me. I always end up forgetting something along the way. Phantom Hourglass was a bit too predictable and too easy to remember everything when playing it a second time through. As I said, I go to many forums, and the majority of them like OoT the best.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Yes, but that is their opinion. I've played OOT so many times I get tired, because I practically know where to go to progress through the game via storyline. I have yet to beat it 100%, but after so many times playing it, I don't really care for it.

Now for PH, I have beaten it storyline wise and am trying to beat it 100% while it's still fun. I have gotten all the Heart Containers in the game, almost done with the Spirit Gems, got the Great Spin Attack Scroll, and I need to finish getting all the Ship Parts and then I think it's safe to say that I have the game almost 100% completed.

• I also wondered why you would want to collect the ship parts. If you want to finish the game 100% then it's fine, but otherwise pretty pointless. I beat the game with only the necessary ship parts. Sure the OoT storyline may start to get boring after a while, but so does Phantom Hourglass's storyline to me.

I also didn't like the way you switched items on Phantom Hourglass. If I remember the enemies still moved when switching items(may be wrong). There may have been a bit more puzzles, but the Water Temple sums that up for you.

• I also wondered why you would want to collect the ship parts. If you want to finish the game 100% then it's fine, but otherwise pretty pointless. I beat the game with only the necessary ship parts. Sure the OoT storyline may start to get boring after a while, but so does Phantom Hourglass's storyline to me.

I also didn't like the way you switched items on Phantom Hourglass. If I remember the enemies still moved when switching items(may be wrong). There may have been a bit more puzzles, but the Water Temple sums that up for you.

Then it's pointless playing the same game over and over just through storyline, because it gets extremely boring.

That's the only thing that makes it fun XD. Fast switching.

• It makes it a bit too much of a hassle for me. I know people who don't like going through that extra hassle(lazy =P). And I suppose you could turn it around and say pointless playing OoT over and over, but I don't think the storyline is boring. No matter how many times I play it, I have trouble. I would like it if the bosses in Phantom Hourglass could actually defeat me. I still get beat by bosses in OoT. In Phantom Hourglass the strategies were a bit too predictable for me.

• It makes it a bit too much of a hassle for me. I know people who don't like going through that extra hassle(lazy =P). And I suppose you could turn it around and say pointless playing OoT over and over, but I don't think the storyline is boring. No matter how many times I play it, I have trouble. I would like it if the bosses in Phantom Hourglass could actually defeat me. I still get beat by bosses in OoT. In Phantom Hourglass the strategies were a bit too predictable for me.

By that bolded statement, I think you suck. The bosses in OOT still damage me, but directly they never beat me.

If we have to talk about bosses beating me, then have a look at ALTTP. the Helmasaur King, Moldorm, Trinexx, and a few others can beat me easily if I didn't come prepared.

• Alttp was my 2nd favorite Zelda game. I just didn't understand the storyline most of the time and some other things. The two witches in the Spirit Temple(starts with and K) were actually sort of difficult if you ask me. I never was good at moving the camera. The Water Temple boss when I sometimes forget the strategy gets awfully damn close to beating me. The Phantom Hourglass bosses were pathetic to me.

• You might want to support that with some details there, Cap'n.

• OoT was very easy, but I'll have to say I like the story of it best, MM is second in my favorites, and TP third. TP would have been second, but the wolf link feature threw it off (I liked it, but not so much.)

I'm not insane, at least that's what the voices in my head tell me...

• ^ There's another one. You can check it out at some other forums and I bet the majority think that OoT's the best.

• It also had a great influence on me. If I would have played Majora's Mask as my first Zelda game I probably wouldn't have bought any of the others.

• It also had a great influence on me. If I would have played Majora's Mask as my first Zelda game I probably wouldn't have bought any of the others.

Honestly this is where I draw the line.

OoT is not exactly the best of all Zeldas. IT'S PEOPLE'S OPINIONS!

CC likes his MM. I like my PH. Midna loves here TWW. etc. etc. It's people's opinions and quit acting like you know OoT is the best.