• No one cares about Zelda Temple and everyone cares about this place. Good ****ing job. You all can forget about me. Like I give two damn shits about anyone here. You all make me sick. "PRAISE LOTT FOR HE HAS VBULLETIN WHICH I CAN'T TILL GET A ****ING GOOD PAYING JOB!!".

• Shrukan, this is what, the fifth time you've done this? It's just your attitude towards others. Try and lighten up a bit, and who ever said we all praise LOTT for having Vbulletin? New forums don't usually grow right away. Most don't even start to prosper at all. It's just the way things are. You don't have to be like this. Just try and calm down.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Ah Shrukan, there's no need for this outburst. I for one, do enjoy ZT, along with Zeypherlink, Radkin, and Volkner. And I really have no idea what the diff is between a VBulliten and any other forum. :P

East side love is living on the west end.

In Soumasian: M?verik Ari?n

• Shrukan, this is what, the fifth time you've done this? It's just your attitude towards others. Try and lighten up a bit, and who ever said we all praise LOTT for having Vbulletin? New forums don't usually grow right away. Most don't even start to prosper at all. It's just the way things are. You don't have to be like this. Just try and calm down.

NEW FORUMS? I REVIVED THE OLD ONES AND NO ONE COMES!!

*sighes*

• I really don't want to see you go Shrukan. People here do care about you and Zelda Temple, no matter what you may think. I would advise just not being so harsh all the time. Please don't be this way. There are actually hosts I like better than Vbulletin.

You may have brought back Zelda Temple forums, but they were still a new forum none-the-less. The others are no longer here. Parts of it are fused with this place. So really the ZT forums that you remade are actually a sort of new forum, and after the transfer and merge people kind of got attached to this place.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Just lighten up Shrukan. Maybe take a small break from the forum. It's better than just staying here and having to stress yourself around everybody. Like LOTT and Mav said, Vbulletin is just a software that runs the forum. It may be a bit better than most, but it's not the best to me. Just lighten up.

• No worries guys, the spark's done and done. She just had a bit of a breakdown there, but I think it's over now.

*locked to avoid unneeded attention*

(Shrukan, PM me if you want this unlocked)

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!