The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker

• Yeah WW was pretty cool, but it was also very short (excluding side quests).

I wish Nintendo didn't rush it just to release it sooner, it would have been so much better, i heard there were going to be more than 5 dungeons/temples in the game if they kept going on with it. But i guess they will never see the light of day again.

P.S: Your posts are short, you aren't trying to gain access to the arcade by spamming are you?

• That's Good :)

Just checking, i'm not getting at you. We've just had a few members who have done that before in the similar way you are by posting short posts.

It's good to know you aren't spamming :cool:

He's only 12 and he doesn't really know how to post thorough posts. He was known as a HUGE spammer on Zelda Legacy. Known for making 1 word posts and once made 1 smiley in a post. I don't know what he does now, but yes, he posts are fairly short.

Anyway, I didn't really think too much about Wind Waker. It was a great game and all, but I really didn't think it was that great. It was a bit too short and easy for me.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• He's only 12 and he doesn't really know how to post thorough posts. He was known as a HUGE spammer on Zelda Legacy. Known for making 1 word posts and once made 1 smiley in a post. I don't know what he does now, but yes, he posts are fairly short.

Anyway, I didn't really think too much about Wind Waker. It was a great game and all, but I really didn't think it was that great. It was a bit too short and easy for me.

I'm 13 :cursing:,

Ya the wind waker was a bit short but why did they didn't make it more longer?

Will the game is still cool:thumbup1:

• I'm sorry, last time I saw you at Zelda Legacy you were 12.

Anyway, who really knows why they didn't make it longer? Perhaps they thought it was long enough.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.