The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker

• Yeah WW was pretty cool, but it was also very short (excluding side quests).

I wish Nintendo didn't rush it just to release it sooner, it would have been so much better, i heard there were going to be more than 5 dungeons/temples in the game if they kept going on with it. But i guess they will never see the light of day again.

P.S: Your posts are short, you aren't trying to gain access to the arcade by spamming are you?

• My Favorite Part of The game is The Tower of The Gods, But it is kind of crappy, My second favorite part is HYRULE CASTLE. Find the master sword and beating all those mobs and dark nuts. Really Tricky.

• That's Good :)

Just checking, i'm not getting at you. We've just had a few members who have done that before in the similar way you are by posting short posts.

It's good to know you aren't spamming B-)

He's only 12 and he doesn't really know how to post thorough posts. He was known as a HUGE spammer on Zelda Legacy. Known for making 1 word posts and once made 1 smiley in a post. I don't know what he does now, but yes, he posts are fairly short.

Anyway, I didn't really think too much about Wind Waker. It was a great game and all, but I really didn't think it was that great. It was a bit too short and easy for me.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• He's only 12 and he doesn't really know how to post thorough posts. He was known as a HUGE spammer on Zelda Legacy. Known for making 1 word posts and once made 1 smiley in a post. I don't know what he does now, but yes, he posts are fairly short.

Anyway, I didn't really think too much about Wind Waker. It was a great game and all, but I really didn't think it was that great. It was a bit too short and easy for me.

I'm 13 :cursing:,

Ya the wind waker was a bit short but why did they didn't make it more longer?

Will the game is still cool:thumbup1:

• I'm sorry, last time I saw you at Zelda Legacy you were 12.

Anyway, who really knows why they didn't make it longer? Perhaps they thought it was long enough.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.