2. 14 (0) 0%
    3. 15 (0) 0%
    4. 16 (0) 0%
    5. 17 (0) 0%
    6. 18 (0) 0%
    7. 19 (0) 0%
    8. 20+ (0) 0%
    9. Not telling (0) 0%

I was wondering how old everyone is right now. I'm bored and wondering. If your birthday is coming up in the next few days, just put down the new birthday (example: 15 going on 16. You select 16).

Well... I'm 16. (n_n)

• Sorry -- That's classified information here. For... personal reasons.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• That was funny.I'm 15,close to 16.I'm not as old as a lot of people,but oh well :P

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Quote from Steelia

Sorry -- That's classified information here. For... personal reasons.

Heh, I like a bit of mystery...as for me well I turned 18 on the 23rd of last month so i'm living it up big time. Access to buying booze is something I've been waiting a long time for and very soon I'll be hitting the clubs and living the life, hopefully. Oh and btw I've gotten away with viewing pr0n for 2 years already so heh :)

Stewie TAwsum Quotes (only sum of them)

Whatever helps you sleep at night, bitch.

You know, I rather like this God fellow. Very theatrical, you know.
    Pestilence here, a plague there. Omnipotence ... gotta get me some of that.

God, all this work keeping people from having sex, now i know how the Catholic church feels!

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?

• Quote from SuperStewieGuy

Heh, I like a bit of mystery...as for me well I turned 18 on the 23rd of last month so i'm living it up big time. Access to buying booze is something I've been waiting a long time for and very soon I'll be hitting the clubs and living the life, hopefully. Oh and btw I've gotten away with viewing pr0n for 2 years already so heh :)

Hmm-hmm, I noticed you were looking at my profile earlier... I was wondering about that.
    I'm actually -1 years old... >:-D

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Quote from Steelia

Sorry -- That's classified information here. For... personal reasons.

I wholeheartedly agree with you. Nobody has any need to know what my age is specifically.

• What an unexpected comment, Maverick.

You may guess my age, and perhaps I'll tell you how old I actually am.

• But then won't mine and some of the posts that follow be considered spam since they'll only contain two numbers heh :) Anyways I don't really feel 18 at this moment, guess I got to take it all in first and soon live it even in doubt. I still feel like a little kid mentally, I guess its true what they say sometimes "there's a little kid inside all of us" no matter how grown up we may sometimes think.

Stewie TAwsum Quotes (only sum of them)

Whatever helps you sleep at night, bitch.

You know, I rather like this God fellow. Very theatrical, you know.
    Pestilence here, a plague there. Omnipotence ... gotta get me some of that.

God, all this work keeping people from having sex, now i know how the Catholic church feels!

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?

• I am 17, Timothy isn't :P

.. _ .. /~_0_~\ .. _ ..
    -=!~||~!=-
    defy the blackened, enshroud your timidity, destroy the legend, embrace your reality.

-=!~|I am from beyond your God|~!=-