Your Unpopular Video Game Opinions

• Mario Galaxy 1 vs Mario Galaxy 2 is definitely a hotly debated topic. I actually co wrote an article way back in the olden days where I argued for Galaxy 2 vs someone else arguing for Galaxy 1:

http://www.superluigibros.com/point-counterp…mg2-rocks-sucks

• Alright. My unpopular game opinions I can recall at the time...

- The water Temple of Ocarina of Time is not difficult, at all. it is tedious but if you check your map constantly and don't forget certain chest of the second floor, you are usually good to go.

- I don't care Nintendo calls Sheik a woman for being Zelda in disguise, I still believe that the character she was disguising herself as was supposed to be a male, so in that sense, Sheik is a male. Not saying that Zelda changed sex, just that she cosplayed as a guy. She crossplayed. Why is that people go up the walls when I say this and ignores that I am in no way denying Zelda's sex or that it is still her..

- Rygar for the NES feels more like a Zelda game than the first Zelda and it is an underrated game.

- Hardcore and Casual labels are mostly used just to claim some sort of superiority whether it is regarding the amount of time you dedicate to the hobbie or the franchises you choose to play. That the media and even gaming companies now have decided to adopt and use it to define targets is quite annoying because those terms are here to stay.

- Brawl was not a bad smash game.

- I didn't think the PH Ocean King's temple was as annoying as people made it out to be. I always tried to make the best record for te teletransportation points and they did helped to avoid doing all from beginning all the time.

- Spirit tracks has a more involving sidekick and neutral guy, but the train was boring.

I can't believe people let the crappy new battle mode system slide. Plus all the Gold Pink Purple Peach, Gold Pink Purple Baby Peach, Baby Luigi's Second Cousin Pink Bowser Gold Donkey Kong.

The characters are dumb.

I gotta agree with this. A lot. They have so many characters yet they decided to give us a lot of repeated ones. Even the DLC turned out to be Mario and Peach. Peach being the third adult one in the game. How about changing Mario and Peach attire the way we can select Yoshi's colours instead.

The Battle mode was just plain lazy. I don't use often the battle mode but definitely the Nintendo 64 stages still great for it. Just using the same tracks seems very lazy. Being trapped in a way smaller area was half of the fun.

I have never enjoyed the Angry Video Game Nerd.
    Not even a little.

Interesting, I guess his humour is not your type. Or is it his opinions on the games he reviews?

• - Rygar for the NES feels more like a Zelda game than the first Zelda and it is an underrated game.

I've never heard of this game, but I will keep it in mind. Sounds interesting.

I think I agree with pretty much all your unpopular opinions. I guess I'm unpoular.

Interesting, I guess his humour is not your type. Or is it his opinions on the games he reviews?

If you can even call what he does humor, then no, it is not my type.

His opinions are all equally overstated and bland.

• I've never heard of this game, but I will keep it in mind. Sounds interesting.

Keep in mind I am not as classic Zelda orientated as you so YMMV on this one. Still I believe it is an underrated game. It was the one that paved the way for Zelda to take me. It is mostly played as a side-scroller adventure with a big zone you explore in top view. You get some gadgets as you progress and they help you reach areas you couldn't before. It also has differences with Zelda too, but the game itself I find it good.

His opinions are all equally overstated and bland.

Beyond the poop jokes and the exaggerated anger I do like AVGN for the information. I've learned a good amount of different consoles and games thanks to his episodes. There are some episodes I don't like, but I've never been a fan of shows showing diarrhea or vomit so in your face. Like those cartoons that keep the vomit scene going for uncomfortable long periods of time and taht's the gag, making you wonder when will they get done with it.

• AVGN has never been hilarious for me, just entertaining. James Rolfe is pretty inspirational in terms of amateur film making. When he talks about how he started out doing the AVGN episodes with not so fancy equipment and a full time job. Even before doing those, he made movies on a tape recorder and no editing software. So he had to get each scene exactly right and in order first time.

A lot of respect for this man.

33eii50.jpg

SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube channel for a variety of skits and gaming