Phantom Hourglasses Little Secrets

• Tell what you found in PH that could be a secret or little "Easter Egg".
    Like a secret island. Or a chest. Or a mini-game, item, person, hole, cliff, enemy, etc.!

I would say my little secret is:

Secret: Island--Name: Dee Ess Island
    Description: In the Southeastern Sea to the Southeast lies a DS Lite shaped island. The name is pronounced DS! Veiwing from the sea, it has the top screen up, at a 45 degree angle. It's a hunk of rock!
    There's also secrets on the island!

Sub-Secret: Mini-Game--Name: ??? Price is 50 per game.
    Description: On Dee Ess Island. You control Gongoron! (Yep, he's here too!) You have to collect all the glass-like diamonds. You get several prizes: Bad Prizes, ??? Prizes, Consolation Prizes, and Winner Prizes? You can earn 1-50? rupees for Bad Prizes. For Consolation Prizes you can get 20-300? rupees. For Winner Prizes you can earn: A larger Bombchu bag, and more.

Sub-Secret: Rupees-- Lot's of 'em!
    Description: On DS island. You can dig around. Open chests. Break rocks, kill enemies. Find a gravestone on the lower screen area and read it. It means to go where the Menu Button is. (The Menu Button in the game, not on the DS. The lower left of the lower screen.) Dig, and you can get a 300 rupee! Play the Mini-Game to earn some. Kill the Cyclops to earn a few bucks.

Sub-Secret: Cyclops Battle-- Earns a Gem?
    Description: On the top screen of Dee Ess Island, there are two Cyclops. Jump in the pit from the top of the top screen. Kill them with bomps arrows, whatever. A chest appears afterwards. I think you can get a gem for Courage.

Now, share your secrets!

If you want this type of sig go to:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Thanks. =P

Yeah, it does have a few changes. Like the dock is sticking out.
    But if you notice the rocks in the upper screen, it resembles the sound holes.

If you want this type of sig go to:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Heh, that's pretty cool. An island shaped like a DS that is pronounced DS. I haven't spent enough time playing Phantom Hourglass to actually discover any little secrets about the game. Maybe I will start playing a bit more and try and find some little secrets.

• Theres this secret island at Mercay Island, ive not been able to set foot on it yet coz of a difficult puzzle.

Puzzle: -- A cliffside not so far from here has a hidden weak spot... Shine a beam parallel with a line between the Temple and Mercay Tavern...

Im not quite sure how to follow that but if anyone has figured it out then tell me.

• Theres this secret island at Mercay Island, ive not been able to set foot on it yet coz of a difficult puzzle.

Puzzle: -- A cliffside not so far from here has a hidden weak spot... Shine a beam parallel with a line between the Temple and Mercay Tavern...

Im not quite sure how to follow that but if anyone has figured it out then tell me.

draw a line from the temple to the tavern. then go to the beam thing which you can move around. shine it so the beam is at the same angle as the one you drew. and that should be what you need to do. i hope i helped Shadow, :tongueup:

Vegeta: ITS OVER 9000

Friend made this for me (starlight from TZ)

• draw a line from the temple to the tavern. then go to the beam thing which you can move around. shine it so the beam is at the same angle as the one you drew. and that should be what you need to do. i hope i helped Shadow, :tongueup:

this didnt work, i had drawn the line over and over and nothing happens. >:( how bout you get a screen shot of this and how the line is suppose to be

• this didnt work, i had drawn the line over and over and nothing happens. >:( how bout you get a screen shot of this and how the line is suppose to be

maybe i didn't explain very well.

number 1)
    you draw the line, from the tavern to the temple.

Number 2)
    just before you enter the temple there is a bombable cave. bomb and enter.

Number 3)
    Go though the Cave, and exit when you can.

Number 4)
    *if you don't have the bow and arrows, Leave this part and continue on with the game till you get them.

*if you have them,
    go up the stairs to your right and aim a arrow at the eye to the left. A statue should appear to the east of you.

Number 5)
    activate the Beam statue. move the beam so the Lazor Beam is at the same angle as the line you drew earlier.
    (don't point to the same place, the temple, but to a cliff a liitle bit east of the temple) and something should happen

EDIT: I remembered something else

Quote from shadow

Puzzle: -- A cliffside not so far from here has a hidden weak spot...

the clue is on what you said, HIDDEN WEAK SPOT, which means that the cliff is weak,
    and what do you use to destroy weak walls and such in zelda games?

Thats Right, Bombs.

Number 6)
    when you have line the beam up to the cliff. so bomb that wall and go into the cave and follow it to the island. all the beam does is show you where to put your bomb. that should be it.

Vegeta: ITS OVER 9000

Friend made this for me (starlight from TZ)

• a bit late but nvm here is how I got it done.

Forget that stupid line your suppose to draw, point the beam North-westish blow up the wall the beam points to and enter. *Skips boring details* Ta-Da! you reach the Secret isle and you meet a character at the top of the isle who plays on a Banjo, and it's name is Freedle, and he gives you a new option added to your profile called; Contact Mode, he has 3 boxes which you put in items and trade with others who have items to share. :tongue_smilie: