I am going to do 34 hours on Enternal Hyrule.

• I chaos black shall attempt to do 34 hours straight on this forum, I know you think I am crazy for doing this, but that is why they call me crazy chaos, anyway here is the official date and time for the event:

Tuesday the 15th of January, Now this is the time I start and remember this is GMT time for the United Kingdom, 3pm and then I will finish on Thursday the 17th at 1am.

So as you can see I techincally finish on the early hours of Thursday morning.

Now please remember this is all UK timing.

So if you want to know what time it starts in your time zone ask me. B-)

Chaos black, will be doing 34 hours on Enternal Hyrule. :tongueup:

• I wish I could but I got a thing called "school" to attend to.

My best online time is 15 hours and 13 minutes. I think that is the record for EH.

Best Luck! 0_0

If you want this type of sig go to:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Well I would join you, but I have school to attend to like a lot of people. I think I might try to stay on 30 hours straight on Saturday Eastern Time though.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• omg I would never be able to do that!
    do you mean your gonna sit at the computer for tat long, or your gonna just stay loged in for that long?

Yep lol!

Anyway I am starting this tomorrow!

The following is for english timing:

Tuesday 15th of January 3pm until Thursday 5am!

• Well, I know that it's been a while since I've posted in this thread. I forgot to say this, but I did my 30 hours. You can ask LotT. He was here for the time I was here. Oh and just in case he doesn't remember , you might want to mention it was the night that I beat Fire Emblem.