• Yep. Illinois too. January. *goes back to full sentences* Several minutes ago we had a touchdown here!
    Happens wherever I go. -_-
    But it killed the power for a second. And it is raining kinda hard!!
    YAY!!!!

If you want this type of sig go to:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• I love twisters. I even built a tornado generator (not those gay pop bottles..i mean the real
    deal baby)

Tornadoes can happen in the dead of winter. In fact...there don't even need to be clouds.

• Seen one. Horrible. Last time, everything around was dead,dying, damaged or being broken. No living thing escaped.

If you want this type of sig go to:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• I was surprised to hear of tornadoes. Over here in Virginia, it's been around 30 degrees for ages, then out of nowhere it warmed to 69 degrees. (Or close to that) It is nice, but at the same time disappointing, for it feels like near Summer, and yet it's going to get all Wintery again soon. I really hate the cold as well...

• Wow, that's most definitely weird. =O Never saw a real life tornado before, so I don't know what the experience is like. But I know for sure I never want to see one, ya? They look uber scary.

Lexie is mai best friend. Bow down to mai best friend, yooh common peasants! XD