• This is barely what I have said to the members of ZD, but with some slight changes:

Well I've been depending my life on forums for nearly a year now, and it has consumed me for the most part. Lately, I have been thinking that it's time to move on with my life, and attempt to actually do something with it. (Maybe...Iono...Get...Outside 0_0) I've had many good times on sites such as ZD, and becoming super mod has been a great opportunity, but things change, and I am not exactly putting my time to good use here anymore.

"But mailduck, can't you still come here every once in a while?" Sorry, but the answer is no. Honestly, I have lost any love I've had towards online sites, I feel like I've wasted a year when I could have been doing other things...My life has changed greatly these days (despite the fact that I've been up to nothing really) and I really don't want places like this standing in my way. (If you don't know what I mean, don't ask) I feel I'm becoming more mature as I grow older, and the sad truth is, forum sites are helping me become even more mature at times, because the lack of common sense in society helps me to see how much I would hate to look so idiotic.

Don't get me wrong though, I've met some pretty remarkable people, and I am more than grateful for what any of you have done for me. Well if you would like to keep in touch, I have MSN still, so I wouldn't mind a message every once in a while from a few of you. (When I saw a few, you know who you are) But online can be a dangerous place, and it took many people hitting on me to help me realize that no matter where you are, when there's good guys, there also has to be bad guys.

I guess my super mod position should go to the one who deserves it most. I didn't even deserve the position in the first place. It was all on popular opinion for the most part, and I've barely been around since I recently joined. The only members who actually knew the job I could perform are the members from ZD. I would like to wish good luck to whoever receives my position.

So yeah, I'm leaving every forum I belong to for good, thus ending mailduck's grand adventures through online foruming...Sorry it has to be this way, but it just does...So just remember this:Life is short, do you really want to squaller it all on online forums? I wish you best of luck LOTT, I hope you and your team do well for the site. See you guys. xx

• Farewell, Mailduck. And good luck to your grand adventures in the life ahead of yourself. We will all remeber you. It is sad that this has to happen, but this is very mature for you to do. Goodbye...

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• While I do respect your choice; I'm sure we are all saddened by your decision. I wish you the best of luck in your future life outside of forums.

Formerly known as Aronath

[27-12, 19:11] Spiff: It's not snow, it's site dandruff btw

• Sorry to hear about that mailduck. Forums have consumed most of my time as well, but it doesn't bother me that much. Anyway, see ya mailduck.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• See you Mailduck. You have been a good member to us all. Please take my gift of whatever I can think up:

Nothing, Sorry. -_-

Well, have fun with your life and become president or something, at least a Ho-Bo. -_-
    See you, Mailduck......

;_;

Hate to see you leave.

My post is incredibly long.
    I found a gift for you:
    All of EH will miss. Live long, prosper, and take care of yourself and bunnies.

Farewell, this time for real, Mailduck.

If you want this type of sig go to:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.