YOU'R favourite hand-held console

• just as the title says, you could rate one even if you dont have a hand-held console.

My fave hand-held console would be NDS, because its really simple to use with the stylus, and the Touch-'n-Go features are great. The built in Wi-Fi is great for playing against anyone when playing any WiFi game.

• just as the title says, you could rate one even if you dont have a hand-held console.

My fave hand-held console would be NDS, because its really simple to use with the stylus, and the Touch-'n-Go features are great. The built in Wi-Fi is great for playing against anyone when playing any WiFi game.

whooo hoo, DS is so awesome, i like playing my DS. i like the two screens, and it has a lot of good games. the wifi is awesome too. i got a few wifi games which are good, but i don't play on wifi all that much. last time i played on wifi, i played Phantom Hourglass and i lost. :cursing: (stupid Shadow, beats me all the time)
    anyway, i also got a R4 for my DS so i can download games and play them :tongueup:. which makes my DS even more Awesomer.
    i got a lot of games, heres a list of my games which i have got:

• Super Mario 64 DS
    • Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney 1,2 and 3
    • Dragon Ball Z - Supersonic Warriors 2
    • Yu-Gi-Oh GX Spirit Caller
    • Wario - Master of Disguise
    • SimCity DS
    • Sonic Rush
    • Sonic Rush Adventure
    • The Legend of Zelda - Phantom Hourglass
    • Yu Gi Oh World Championship 2007
    • Yu Gi Oh World Championship 2008
    • Big Brain Academy
    • Mario Kart DS
    • Mario Party DS
    • New Super Mario Bros
    • Pokemon Diamond
    • Yoshis Island DS
    • and more...........

thats alot huh?

Vegeta: ITS OVER 9000

Friend made this for me (starlight from TZ)

• Meh, I don't support piracy. Just buy your games, you'll support the developers that way.

• Don't download games.
    • Buy games.
    • Support the original developers.
    • ??????
    • PROFIT!

Besides, downloading games is basically stealing them. It's illegal in some countries.

Anyway, I still love my GBA Micro :thumbup1: It's so easy to carry around.

Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me.

• Meh, I don't support piracy. Just buy your games, you'll support the developers that way.

• Don't download games.
    • Buy games.
    • Support the original developers.
    • ??????
    • PROFIT!

Besides, downloading games is basically stealing them. It's illegal in some countries.

Anyway, I still love my GBA Micro :thumbup1: It's so easy to carry around.

you'd think they go for any smaller with GBA Micro, lol ^_^ its so small it can fit in the palm(paw) of your hand.

• lol thats weird
    what was the Australian game like?

it was in English (obviousely):tongue_smilie: same as the all the other ones, there not any different from the other ones from different regions, except for the language like the English ones stay the same for UK, USA, Australia but different language like Japanese, still makes it the same game just in different language. (ゼルダの伝説 Zeruda no Densetsu)