• Regardless of what some people say, Mac's are completely worth it. They don't have problems, they usually can do everything a PC can do except for gaming. The best choce for art, and for video editing, creating. Great defense. And may I remind you all that, Windows Vista was just trying to copy the successful Mac OS. Mac already had everything Windows worked to get.

Not here anymore - Mr. Goron.

• They don't have problems, they usually can do everything a PC can do except for gaming.

So... your point here was what? They can do everything a PC can do, so why would I spend more money on a machine that does the same things on my old computer? It doesn't make any sense.

Plus, formats for the Mac are harder to comply with than Windows... hence the lack of games. Although there are Intel-based Macs with a program called BootCamp that can run Windows for gaming, this means you also need to buy a Windows CD to get that feature... unless you have spare one, of course. Either way, you're still using Windows for the gaming.

The best choce for art, and for video editing, creating. Great defense.

Read above...

And may I remind you all that, Windows Vista was just trying to copy the successful Mac OS. Mac already had everything Windows worked to get.

Yes, but this doesn't relate to an argument that Macs are better.

I am a huge Soldat fan.