• Should they be shunned or should they be accepted?

I mean i have a few friends that are either gay or lesbian, and i don't care, they are easy to get along with and they don't try and come on to you, which is good.

What are your opinnions on the Gay and Lesbian members of our world. I bet we at least one gay or lesbian member here.

DEBATE!!!!

• According to my religion, they are committing a horrible sin... but that doesn't mean I cannot accept them as a person. I am not passing judgment on them, and I shouldn't be, because God is the only one allowed to.

Being gay has become completely taboo nowadays and is often used as insults or used to describe something very unpleasant, primarily for guys. "You fag" or "That's ****in gay", etc. I've never heard a girl be called a lesbian (or the derogatory term for lesbian women like "faggot" for gay men is "dyke") because they complimented another girl's clothes or something of that nature. They can get away with stuff like that.

Another thing I'm concerned with is homophobia. While I'm obviously not going to hang out with flamboyantly gay men, some guys are very quiet about their sexuality and you could probably have some gay friends and not even realize it unless they say it. The same thing applies to girls.

I'm not really concerned with homosexuals overall; I'm more interested in why they chose or were raised into that particular lifestyle.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• I see nothing wrong with being homosexual in any way. I know quite a few people who have homosexual friends. It's not like they're a stand-out from civilization or anything. So they like members of the same sex, so what? Does it really matter? They don't bother us, why should we bother them? There's really nothing wrong with it. There are plenty of homosexuals out there. There were at least 200 of them on Naruto Fan Forums, and that was just the people who voted on the polls. It's really no big deal.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• I Guess Gay people are just born that way, i mean most males without a father figure eventually turn out gay, because they are lacking the "Male" rolemodel that they need.

When you mean flamboyant, you mean Carson Kressley-like right, he's pretty much "Can i Get down your pants???!!!" kind of gay, especially in the Queer Eye for the Straight Guy show, if anyone's heard of that. Some people are incessenantly gay.

Is it just me or can you notice a gay person by the sound of their voice?.

• I'm not really concerned with homosexuals overall; I'm more interested in why they chose or were raised into that particular lifestyle.

I think that homosexuals are born the way they are. The main reason I think this is because of my half brother Jason, who happens to be gay. I know for a fact that my father isn't gay, and my other 1/2 brother, Shawn, is also heterosexual, and is even married and has a son. Because of this, I find it hard to believe that all homosexuals are "raised" into such a lifestyle.

• I think that homosexuals are born the way they are. The main reason I think this is because of my half brother Jason, who happens to be gay. I know for a fact that my father isn't gay, and my other 1/2 brother, Shawn, is also heterosexual, and is even married and has a son. Because of this, I find it hard to believe that all homosexuals are "raised" into such a lifestyle.

What I meant by "raised" was the surroundings of a person while growing up influencing one's sexual personality. Having no father, hanging around girls too frequently, or other factors. It can also be a choice based on personal experience or something of the like. ie. Having no luck with women so deciding to turn to men, or maybe even just to make their life more exciting. I don't know... try asking them.

And, if your father was gay, then he wouldn't even be a father unless he adopted you. :P

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• I've asked my brother about it (politely, of course), and he told me that he's always "paid more attention" to boys than to girls. My uncle, who also happens to be gay (but is not related to my half brother), told me something along the same lines. So, maybe it is something they are born with.

• Well it seems that the wider public opinnion of gay people is

"All they do is have bum sex with each other and suck each others body parts"

I think that for a fact they are incorrect, NOT all gays do that, it's just the only way they can have... well intercourse with each other.

And if anyone is going to come back at me and say that's gross, well it's true.

I'm not gay, but i feel sorry for the way that gay people are persecuted for the way they are, i'm sick of it, give them a chance.

• This topic offends me ;-P

Gays and lesbians are inversely porportional. I can accept lesbians, but however, gays... eh... I guess it's just me. I've never understood them. Why would they rather their same sex over the female body...? Shier ignorance =/

Also, according to the Bible, it is a "sin", I guess you would call it, and God still loves gays and lesbians, but they need to change; which reminds me of my Republican status.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• I'm not a fan of either gays or lesbians, but I will accept them. If I see a homo, who is Carson Kressley-like right (as LoTT said) I steer clear. They kind of weird me out. But should we be telling them that it is wrong to like a person of the same sex? No. They have made their choice, and in the country I live in (U.S) there is a saying "Land of the free"

East side love is living on the west end.

In Soumasian: M?verik Ari?n

• Quote from LotT

Is it just me or can you notice a gay person by the sound of their voice?.

Not all of the time. It's usually just with those people who want people to know they are gay just to get the recognition pretty much.

I don't have any living homosexual relatives that I know of at all, so I don't really know too much about them, but plenty of people have gay friends and accept them. It's stupid to shun them. Sure they may seem different to some people, but they're still human none-the-less.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• You took the words right out of my mouth

--I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message.--
    --*Hands out hearts to everyone* Be happy--

• Not all of the time. It's usually just with those people who want people to know they are gay just to get the recognition pretty much.

I don't have any living homosexual relatives that I know of at all, so I don't really know too much about them, but plenty of people have gay friends and accept them. It's stupid to shun them. Sure they may seem different to some people, but they're still human none-the-less.

Your talking about bi-sexual. For bi-sexual men, you'll sometimes never notice because of who they are. They might be a "skater type", or something liek that. There was someone at my school who is bisexual and I never would have guessed. Bi-sexual women, on the otherhand, could be ANY woman you could come across. Personaly, my toughts say that the majority of women population is bisexual. That's my opinion, but I can't be so sure so far. The only reason why I say this is because if you get deep inside a woman's thoughts, you can tell, actualy. There's someone here who is bisexual... *ahem* but she never comes online anymore.

What's that? Gays and lesbians? lol

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~