• Hi, my name is Jessie...
    Well I'm 17 and I am a big Zelda fan, to prove it- I bought a whole bunch of fake Zelda crap of Ebay and now I learned that Ebay only sells crap the hard way. I beat all the games except for Four Swords, Four Swords Adventure and The Minish Cap... all the games I don't have.
    So I guess that is all. I think I went off topic... ya.

I R Jessie. I R a Girl. I R 17. I R sad. I R always bored.
    If their favorite Forum went down, 100% of people will be sad and 0% will be happy, post this if your are the 100% of the people who will be sad.

• No, no, it's fine. This is a place where you introduce yourself, you described that your a Zelda fan, it's legal.

Welcome, Jessie. Another person who has a life and just so happens to be older than me... But, have fun posting! The S.T.A.R. games seem to be most popular, so I suggest you post over there. However, it counts nothing towards your post count. The community threads are the perfect place for post counting, unless someone magicly comes up with a way to revive the Zelda forum. Heh... A Zelda forum with an inactive Zelda forum... pitiful...

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Yeah, nobody can think of anything to talk about in the Zelda forum anymore.

Anyway, welcome to the forum, Jessie. I'm not good at introductions or welcomings so I'll just leave it at that.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• ...Jessie Bond.

Anyway, welcome to the ZeldaCavern forums. Enjoy your stay, etc.

No, Jessie Blonde is more like it...

If their favorite Forum went down, 100% of people will be sad and 0% will be happy, post this if your are the 100% of the people who will be sad.

• PIX OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN!

In all seriousness, if you are blonde, then you are most likely cute.

Which is sexy.

Now I think we are getting off topic.

• Hey Jessie, welcome to the forum!

You might've noticed that the forum is rather messy right now, though LotT is constantly working on it. Regardless, I do hope you enjoy your stay here. Be sure to read the rules and such!

What did you buy on eBay by the way? A bootleg GBA game? I actually bought one of those myself, saving stopped working after three months...

Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me.