Legacy Of Kain Series

• A big fan of this franchise, so who else is a fan?

so rry dont wanted to write much at the moment I wanna sleep lol , so will edit my post tomorrow but you can have your reply

Beauty is just the deception of the eye, if I cant see the ugliest and most beautiful are equal

• I played it long long ago. I don't remember much of the details. I don't thinK I even managed to finish it.
    Still I hear about it and I know the game immediately. That prologue will be embed in my head for as long as I live.

• I even remember the exact speech!

I know you Raziel You are worthy?

Raziel: What madness is this , what pitiful form that I have come to inhabit , death will be relief after this travisty

its long so i'll skip here hahahaha

U shud finish the whole series it awesome

Beauty is just the deception of the eye, if I cant see the ugliest and most beautiful are equal

• I even remember the exact speech!

I know you Raziel You are worthy?

Raziel: What madness is this , what pitiful form that I have come to inhabit , death will be relief after this travesty

its long so i'll skip here hahahaha

Yes!
    Hahaha this reminds me that I used to think they were saying my spanish name when I was younger.

U shud finish the whole series it awesome

Not to count all the twists the whole series throws at you. They were the hipsters of inception.
    I am trying to find the games, but since the first one ends in the middle of the story. I know I'll just want to have the second available.

• The second is available in PC and I have downloaded it twice and its a lot of the, there some some different in first abd second, the first once focuses more on puzzle and second one does have puzzles but is more action oriented and second is better you would love it