Unpopular Opinions about Movies, series, etc

• After the success with the VG one, it had to be done. Come on!
    I am pretty sure we have even more opinions we find we don't share when it comes to movies.
    Is there a movie you like everyone hates?
    A movie you cannot stand but everybody likes?
    Idem about actors, Tv shows, etc.

w00! Let's us begin!

• The Resident Evil movies are fucking fun and I love every god damned minute of them.

Fuck the Disney corporation.

The Princess and the Frog is pretty underrated as a Disney movie.

Indianna Jones and The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is bad, but not as bad as people make it out to be. It has some charm. Certainly it's better than the Star Wars prequels.

I've never liked Babe.

Will Smith is a fun actor. Not a good actor.

If you ever get excited about a remake, or a revisitation, there's a decent chance we won't get along.

• I always have opinions but I forget until they come to me in the moment we're discussing something.

I like Shrek. I know it is the trend to hate it but I enjoyed the movie when it came out.

I liked the last TMNT movie. It is a mixed bag though.

"The Avengers" is a reprehensibly shitty movie.

I don't remember much of the Avengers but I am curious on your opinion.

The Resident Evil movies are fucking fun and I love every god damned minute of them.

I loved the scene of the lasers. I only have watched them once the first two. I thought they were alright.

Adam Sandler is true comedy.

I like Adam Sandler sense of humour. I know some people don't like it but I find it odd they dislike a movie with Sandler using the same humour he usually does. It is like like watching a Jim Carrey comedy and complaining that the high point was just him acting really silly and overexagerrating his facial expressions.

Ginatama.
    Everyone seems to like that...but I hate it.

Yeah. I've heard a lot of praise for this, but I have yet to try it. Is it plot, character o9r something else what you didn't enjoy?

Fuck the Disney corporation.

Many people hate on Disney for different reasons. I am curious to know what are yours. :P

The Princess and the Frog is pretty underrated as a Disney movie.

Yes! This movie went back all the way to the classic Princess style, yet had some updated values. Songs were catchy and characters appealing.

If you ever get excited about a remake, or a revisitation, there's a decent chance we won't get along.

Whoops. :P

• I like the Daniel Craig Bond films. They make the old Bond films look like preschool entertainment.

I don't think this is unpopular, maybe in your circle [emoji14] but everyone I know likes Daniel Craig.

Speaking of Bond though, Pierce Brosnan was awesome and pretty much the perfect Bond actor, he just had to put up with bad writing... except Goldeneye, which was the best bond film in my opinion. Yes I've seen them all.

33eii50.jpg

SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube channel for a variety of skits and gaming

• I like Shrek. I know it is the trend to hate it but I enjoyed the movie when it came out.

People hate Shrek? I liked the first movie quite a bit. It's a little dated now because it relies so much on pop culture references, but it's still a solid movie.

Shrek 2 through infinity, on the other hand...bleugh.

I liked the last TMNT movie. It is a mixed bag though.

The CG animated one with Patrick Stewart, or the Michael Bay one?

Cuz I liked the former as well. And the latter...well. I never saw it, because I'm not a masochist.

I don't remember much of the Avengers but I am curious on your opinion.

The movie's plot is paper thin. It's enjoyable to see the various heroes interact with one another, but that's really all the movie has going for it. Loki is the single least threatening villain of all time, and that big 20 minute battle with aliens at the end of the movie comes out of nowhere. There's no buildup to it, the auience has no connection with the aliens at all. They're just random sci-fi mooks who show up out of nowhere to provide the film with a climax. It's dull.

Overall the movie has some redeeming qualities, and it can be enjoyable to watch. But most of what is enjoyable about it is the characters who we developed relationships with in their own films. Avengers itself brings very little to the table.

That said, I thought Age of Ultron was a whole lot better. I enjoyed that movie a lot.

Many people hate on Disney for different reasons. I am curious to know what are yours. :lengua:

Hoooogh. I could write an entire essay on this and still not feel as though I'd expressed myself adequately. My loathing of the disney corporation is a layered thing, based on many different kinds of shit that they do.

If I can try to sum all of that up into a bite-sized opinion, I'd say that the Disney corporation has built a monopoly on American culture. Fifteen years ago, Marvel, Lucasfilm, the Jim Henson company, and Pixar were all independent corporations. Just to name some of the most recognizable. It's disturbing to me that a single board of directors has control over so much of American culture.

I like the Daniel Craig Bond films. They make the old Bond films look like preschool entertainment.

I don't think I've met a single person who actually dislikes the Craig bond films.

Although, calling the older Bond films "preschool entertainment." Them's fightin' words, boyo.

• Well...more like the depth of the comedy. Do you find running out of toilet paper, picking nose all the time, funny?
    It disgusts me. Some episodes are good but most of the episodes are just too ...stupid (_ _)

• Well...more like the depth of the comedy. Do you find running out of toilet paper, picking nose all the time, funny?
    It disgusts me. Some episodes are good but most of the episodes are just too ...stupid (_ _)

I gave opinions on different things, since you quoted my whole post, I am unable to discern of which one you're talking about. Is it about Adam Sandler or Shrek?
    Or is this about the One Punch Man?

ADDED:

The CG animated one with Patrick Stewart, or the Michael Bay one?

Cuz I liked the former as well. And the latter...well. I never saw it, because I'm not a masochist.

I actually like both, but I was confessing with the later one in mind. :XD:
    I don't think TMNT by Michael Bay is "amazing", but it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. And speaking of confessions, I am actually interested in the second one.

• Avatar was completed overrated and an awful film. I just didn't enjoy it as much as others seem to have. For me, the hype was mainly because of the way it was made and how it looked because everything else was awful.

AL-banner468.png

Websites, Blogs, Forums & Content Creation

Need help with a project? I'm available to hire for a multitude of services including website design, setup & management, social media management and content creation. More information: Aakash Pereira - Personal Portfolio

• Avatar was completed overrated and an awful film. I just didn't enjoy it as much as others seem to have. For me, the hype was mainly because of the way it was made and how it looked because everything else was awful.

Couldn't agree more. The first half hour makes you go 'ooooh', and then it becomes a "are we really doing this? Yeah, we're really doing this." So you spend the next hour and a half trying to make yourself go 'ooooh' some more to take your mind off the aweful plotline.