Super Mario 64- Harder on N64 or DS?

• Super Mario 64- Harder on N64 or DS? 0

1. N64 (0) 0%
    2. DS (0) 0%
    3. Equal (0) 0%
    4. Neither (0) 0%

Ok. Is SM64 harder on the N64 or DS, minus the extra 30 or so stars and character swap?

I say its harder on the DS, especially tossing Bowser into those bombs.

• I'm going to say...the DS version. Some stars were moved to more...secure locations, and also, I found I died a bit more on that version. However, I will say that it may be due to control issues, in that it's harder to play that game with the control pad of the DS than the control stick of the N64, you know?

Banner by Midna the Imp (MtI); utter pwnage, that New Dawn Graphics
    Look close, my three fav shadows ^^
    98% of the Zelda community like the idea of Link and Zelda together. If your one of the 2% who doesn't, copy this on to your sig and LET'S BRING 'EM DOWN!!!

• Quote from Shrukan

lol. Its harder on the DS, since there's camera issues. I've died more in the DS version than the N64. XP

To be truthful, not once did I ever have a problem with the camera on the DS.

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• Quote from Muigi

I say the N64 version was harder since it was hard to even get to Bowser in the first place sometimes.

Muigi. Did you swing Bowser around.. And ow did you do it? Try it with the Touch Screen XD.

• Quote from Shrukan

Muigi. Did you swing Bowser around.. And ow did you do it? Try it with the Touch Screen XD.

Screw the touch screen way. I used the D-pad for the entire game. :P

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• Quote from mortuaries

havnt played the ds version

i might make myself look silly here but whats the difference exactly?
    isnt it the exact same game?

No. There's 30 more stars, opinions to play as Mario, Yoshi, Luigi, or Wario when you unlock them, and each have their own powers.

• It's harder on Ds for sure.I beat it when I was younger on 64 but on Ds I can't seem to beat it.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.