• Has anyone downloaded this application? Is anyone interested on it?

I must admit that I am really enjoying my time with it. If you have a few people you enjoy chatting with, this app makes things quite interesting. Even just like an image editor to add your Mii works very nicely, hahah.

The game will have Miis asking you questions and you can comment on people's answers. it then can become a thread. You get some clever comments and unexpected reactions. You use the app and get in-game coins you can use to purchase-in-game clothes.

The game is limiting in how to add people. You can do it face to face, through facebook or twitter.

• Official Post

I guess taht is pretty much what there is to it. If it is not jam, you can't really force it. Like I said, for me it is mostly being able to interact with people I don't usually do and having unexpecting answers around. If it wasn't for that I'd probably be bored by now, but the fact that the interaction is genuine has given place for some interesting mini-discussions.
    I also still keep the hope that we can get Zelda based costumes we can acquire for our Miis at some point, especially with the upcoming Zelda game reveals in june and this being the 30th anniversary. :lengua:

The most surprising thing for me is that there are no word censors and you're able to use any picture from your device and share any Miifoto into twitter and facebook, hahah.

Here's the obligatory Brentalfloss' lyrics rendition: