• Post some multiplayer games that you played and enjoyed particularly.

Goldeneye 007 (N64)
    007 Agent Under Fire (PS2)
    Red Dead Revolver (PS2)
    Time Splitters Future Perfect (PS2)
    Territory Wars Online (Internet Flash Game)
    Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 (PS2)
    Tony Hawk Project 8 (PS2)
    Gran Turismo 4 (PS2)
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii)
    Need for Speed 3: Hot Pursuit (PS)
    Ratchet: Deadlocked (PS2)
    Soul Calibur II (PS2)
    The Bouncer (PS2)

Those are a few of my favorite I'll edit in the systems their on later.
    (Edit: I added all the consoles for the games. Be it most games are on a few consoles but I only listed the versions of the game that I played because I'm not 100% as to all the consoles the games were available on)

adpolu63fcf.png
    duolap64d6d.png
    ======
    laoupd7d228.gif
    ---

Edited once, last by Edward_Stryfe (June 11, 2016 at 11:32 AM).

• Official Post

I think I enjoy mostly franchises

Mario Kart (Nintendo 64 is one of my faves among with MK8 for Wii U... cuz Link)
    Mario Party (MP2 for Nintendo 64)
    Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS (I've enjoyed them all, really).
    Diddy Kong Racing (Nintendo 64)
    Goldeneye (Nintendo 64)
    Perfect Dark (Nintendo 64)
    Little Big Planet 2 (PS3)

There are many more fighting games like:
    Street Fighters Alpha 3 (PS1)
    Tekken 3
    King of Fighters 95 and 97.
    Soul Calibur II (Gamecube edition cuz Link)
    Mortal Kombat for the PS1
    Marvel versus Capcom 2

• Yeah another one is Ultimate Spiderman(PS2). I know it's not actually a two player but you can free-roam and rampage as Venom after you beat the game and it keeps score for you. So me and my cousins would make it a who can get the high score kind of thing. There's also Killer Instinct (SNES) and Marvel V Capcom (PS1)

adpolu63fcf.png
    duolap64d6d.png
    ======
    laoupd7d228.gif
    ---

• It sounds pretty cool the score thing and playing as Venom as a reward.
    This reminds me of Crossbow Training, as @Cressel and I would fight to get the best score spots. It seems the game is really frowned upon here, I can't find people to play it with and that fight for the top score was for me part of the fun.

Killer Instint I met the Nintendo 64 version, it was pretty fun. I loved the stages. I'd keep using the amazon and be killed quite easily.

This reminds me of Crossbow Training, as @Cressel and I would fight to get the best score spots. It seems the game is really frowned upon here, I can't find people to play it with and that fight for the top score was for me part of the fun.

Killer Instint I met the Nintendo 64 version, it was pretty fun. I loved the stages. I'd keep using the amazon and be killed quite easily.

Yeah the Crossbow Training was really really fun I wish I still had it. Unfortunately we had to sell all my games at one point cause of money issues.

adpolu63fcf.png
    duolap64d6d.png
    ======
    laoupd7d228.gif
    ---

• Yeah the Crossbow Training was really really fun I wish I still had it. Unfortunately we had to sell all my games at one point cause of money issues.

That's a shame. If region wasn't an issue I could try to get you a copy here, they sell the game really cheap because no one cares for it. :T_T:
    Sorry to hear you had to let go of your collection. I hope you don't have to do something like that again. In the end I understand and I hold onto some items hoping that if I ever have the need in the next decades they become collector items and I can sell them online to get me by. Still for me taht would be like a a very last resort. I rather eat canned beans if I can help it.

Oh, and Resident Evil 5 is pretty cool in cooperative mode. It feels pretty good to make it through the levels.

• That's a shame. If region wasn't an issue I could try to get you a copy here, they sell the game really cheap because no one cares for it. :T_T:
    Sorry to hear you had to let go of your collection. I hope you don't have to do something like that again. In the end I understand and I hold onto some items hoping that if I ever have the need in the next decades they become collector items and I can sell them online to get me by. Still for me taht would be like a a very last resort. I rather eat canned beans if I can help it.

Oh, and Resident Evil 5 is pretty cool in cooperative mode. It feels pretty good to make it through the levels.

That'd be awesome and I actually have my Wii hacked out so I problem could unlock the region settings (>u<) but don't worry about it it's cheap here too just harder to come by. On top of that I have a like 14x14 inch tv in my bedroom that I have to use for it so it isn't the best setup for that game in particular.

adpolu63fcf.png
    duolap64d6d.png
    ======
    laoupd7d228.gif
    ---

I was the balloon master

I'm not getting old, I'm killing myself before I hit my 30s

• One of my favourite multi-player games is Minecraft. Some of you may think that Minecraft is a old game. However, I still like it! When I play Minecraft, I play multi-player. Multi-player has allot of fun features included in it such as KitPvP which where you can fight other people in a mini-server. Another example of a mini-server in a server is where you have raid each others islands and the last island and person to be standing wins! I find this really entertaining and fun. As you can probably see now, Minecraft comes with loads of fun for lot's of different people!

O7fiHYC.jpg

• I'm loving Fortnite Battle Royale as a multiplayer game right now. It's so much fun to play solo with random people in squad games and it's great to play with friends as well.

AL-banner468.png

Websites, Blogs, Forums & Content Creation

Need help with a project? I'm available to hire for a multitude of services including website design, setup & management, social media management and content creation. More information: Aakash Pereira - Personal Portfolio