Video Game Collections

• I don't need a spoiler. It is just Minecraft and Grand Theft Auto Five for me. In the future, I may consider expanding my game collection. However, I find my current game collection quite entertaining!

Nice yeah I've been building my collection over the past 4-5 years and have had to sell all my games cause we needed the money on more than one occasion, and have always searched for the best possible deals. So I buy good games on the cheap. My siblings had minecraft for their XBOX360 and then tipped over the system destroying the game by far my favorite video game console feature ever. And it took them about half a week to convince my cousin to sell them his copy.

• Official Post

Link, that is qute impressive collection you got there. :^o^:

I don't need a spoiler. It is just Minecraft and Grand Theft Auto Five for me. In the future, I may consider expanding my game collection. However, I find my current game collection quite entertaining!

No worries, This is just for fun. Besides, those two titles are the kind that you can keep playing for a long time; even if you finish the story of GTAV. Haha.

• Are you rich?

• Apologies for the double post. I forgot to contribute to the topic. (Yeah I could just edit the post before this one but I want to be noticed...) (<--- Yes, this is sarcasm. Partly.)

I'm going to include PC games I got from Steam with real money, because why not. Most of the PC games are from friends, so I can't say I bought them myself without feeling some form of guilt. By the way, I probably forgot some games, so this list will be updated from time to time.

• Official Post

Our collection didn't happen overnight, so don't let it intimate you. It was ant trades. A few games of old found here and there. A few lucky shots (that NES and games) and not trading old games.

AVGN got some real collectors items so he must really have insured his collection.

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk