Video game dreams

• I have these all the time. Climbing floating fortresses by jumping and flying; exploring vast Zelda-like dungeons with falling floor tiles and hidden vampires; sailing the sea and hiding from pursuers in the underbrush of small islands. And so on.

Not to mention the ability to load my dream from an earlier point, rendering me effectively invulnerable to evil intent.

Have you had a game inspired dream recently? Or did you have an epic one one time that you'd like to share?

• Heck yeeees! They don't happen that often to me but I remember back when playing :OoT: I had some pretty cool, weird ones.
    I'd love to hear everyone's gaming dreams. :^o^:

My favourite one, perhaps I already shared it here. It was during my first play through of :OoT:. I was trying to help the lady get all her cuccos inside the pen, but there was one cucco across a tall fence I couldn't get to. That night I dreamt I was in Kakariko Village and I spotted Link, I followed him, I saw him get the the darn bird and jump from the corner of the platform with entrance to the mill into the other side of the fence. I woke up with the conviction that was the answer. I hooked the game and tried it out. I didn't work exactly as in the dream, but letting go the cucco at the right time I let me cling to the top of the fence. At the time it had been an incredible vision, now I just find it funny my brain worked extra time trying to crack the puzzle.

This weird thing happened again many years after with no other than :OoT:: Master Quest, hahah.
    This time it was a missing key in the Shadow temple. I had searched every room. I dreamt of adult Link breaking a certain Giant pot from one of the annoying rooms and the Key was in there. Woke up and tried it out. the jar was empty. My heart sank, I still gave a quick look before leaving the room. the darn key was there on the floor, hidden in a cleverly put shadow.
    I still find it cool it actually was in that same room.

• Cool dreams. I love it when that happens - haven't had one though for a looong time. I used to have dreams where OoT or MM would merge with situations at school and stuff, Like I'd find a 64-bit chest under the tree in the school playing fields, it'd have a hookshot in it and I could use it to escape the upcoming lesson :)

These days the closest I get is half-dreaming. When you're lying in bed thinking far too much about the hours of Super Metroid you've been playing and you start drifing off, and the rules of the game being imagined in your head break down, Samus starts breaking through ceilings and flying off into space, where Captain Kirk leads you into long-lost memories of OS Star Trek...

• No, I can't say I've ever had video game-related dreams, although I have dreamed about people I've met on the internet (without knowing them in real life).

I've had that too, haha.
    It is kind of cool, yet I bet most of the time my brain is pretty off the mark. :XD:

• The only video game related dream I can think of is a rather simple and short one. It was at my first middle school, (6th Grade) and Perfect Chaos from Sonic Adventure was killing and destroying everything. Then the students hid in the cafeteria. Yep, that's it. I have a had weirder dreams than that, but that's one of the weirdest ones I've had.

*insert something witty here*