• My name is Max Livingston, I'm 16 and I enjoy Zelda quite a lot. My favorite would be The Minish Cap as it really had a decent story as well as amazing music for the GBA. I was brought here by Lexatom who was suprisingly a staff member (Never thought he would be one), I happen to be staff at another site but that doesn't matter. So anyway hello, and if you have more questions feel free to ask as long as that are not too personal.

228466-1474592320.jpg
    Egg.

• I was brought here by Lexatom who was suprisingly a staff member (Never thought he would be one)

Thanks, I'm really glad you have so much faith in me. (No really though, that part of your post made me cry from laughter.) Welcome, glad you decided to join. Don't forget to read the rules. We're not too strict on things here, but there are some things that do need to be addressed just in case. Hope you a great time here.

*insert something witty here*

• Hey, Max @Boured. pleased to meet you. I hope you enjoy your stay with us. :)
    I am not sure what to make of @Lexatom keeping a secret (even from his friends) that he is a volunteers here. :XD:
    We actually love to ask people questions, so we even made a Ask Me Anything kind of area, haha.
    Feel free to make your thread and retaliate asking in other members threads if you like. :P

Lastly, since you like Zelda, have our...
    NOT-SO-GOLDEN QUESTIONS!

• What's your favourite Zelda game?
    • What was the first Zelda game you ever played?
    • What is the thing from "The Legend of Zelda" that captures your attention the most?
    • How did you find our community?

sig.gifDQkD2XN.png

• Hey, Max @Boured. pleased to meet you. I hope you enjoy your stay with us. :)
    I am not sure what to make of @Lexatom keeping a secret (even from his friends) that he is a volunteers here. :XD:
    We actually love to ask people questions, so we even made a Ask Me Anything kind of area, haha.
    Feel free to make your thread and retaliate asking in other members threads if you like. :P

Lastly, since you like Zelda, have our...
    NOT-SO-GOLDEN QUESTIONS!

• What's your favourite Zelda game?
    • What was the first Zelda game you ever played?
    • What is the thing from "The Legend of Zelda" that captures your attention the most?
    • How did you find our community?

1. Already answered

2. Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past and Four Swords (GBA)

3. The adventure aspect, I like exploring quite a bit.

4. Already answered.

228466-1474592320.jpg
    Egg.