• Fight 1

A kid wants to fight me, and i know for sure that i can take him. But i don't want to get in a fight the first week of school.... What should i do? I guess calling him a "****tard" didn't help, but he had it coming.... Seriously though, I'm gonna kill that kid...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Fight 2

Theres this kid thats been spitting on other students, while i haven't been spit on, i hate to see such a ****wad do it, so me and my friends are going to go teach him that the only liquid that he sees is red. and believe me its not gonna be ketchup (Unless my friend malachi brings the ketchup.) So basically i want to know what all of you would do in this situation.

Not here anymore - Mr. Goron.

• Confrontations like this are generally unnecessary, but if you honestly feel as though you should go through with beating these kids to pulp, then let that be your decision. I honestly have no useful input because I have never gotten into a fight, and I know this sounds like a pussy move, but tell one of the teachers or your guidance counselor or something about it...

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Oh the teachers know, well it seems that my friend thats in it with me already sat down with the guidance counselor, and we all agreed, that if it happens again, than he's going to feel some pain. (Seriously though, i hate fighting, i just don't want to be treated like this... Oh and he was calling girls some pretty mean/nasty names.)

Not here anymore - Mr. Goron.

• Fight 1

A kid wants to fight me, and i know for sure that i can take him. But i don't want to get in a fight the first week of school.... What should i do? I guess calling him a "****tard" didn't help, but he had it coming.... Seriously though, I'm gonna kill that kid...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Fight 2

Theres this kid thats been spitting on other students, while i haven't been spit on, i hate to see such a ****wad do it, so me and my friends are going to go teach him that the only liquid that he sees is red. and believe me its not gonna be ketchup (Unless my friend malachi brings the ketchup.) So basically i want to know what all of you would do in this situation.

Fight 1- Never fight. Only in self-defense. You are allowed one blow to hit back ONLY if he hits first.

Fight 2- No fighting. Simply point out what he is doing is stupid and he should act more mature. Spitting on others is a sigh of weakness that he thinks he is better. Trust me; those who think they are better, are only trying to make themselves feel better.

• Well, HMS, to be honest I will have to point you that it isn't really supportive to ask for advice on the internet. Everybody will always say: "Don't fight" in whatever form. So will I, ofcourse. Nobody wants to be perceived violent here.

General Rule is ofcourse do not fight, but we all do not really know the situation, and I bet you I can imagine some of my own disputes in which I had the urge to really put someone down the ground.

I haven't, though, as I'm a rather non-caring person. I simply don't care for what others do, as long as they don't hurt me or anyone dear to me with it. Now in fight two, if he attempts to spit on you, all I can say is nobody would probably stop you to teach that kid a lesson. I usually just try to outsmart them, as I m, not arrogantly said, pretty smart in discussions. Especially because the people who I get into with in such uneasy discussions aren't all too smart.

Sometimes, being the smart guy leads to frustration the other side and could make them violent. And well, if he's going violent with you, then there's nothing to stop you from defending and share a punch on the face.

Bottom lines, in fight one the best thing would simply be to not try and provoke anything. This kid who wants to fight is probably as pathetic as the low-educated morons around my neighbourhood who think they can solve a problem or be cool towards their so-called friends by pushing someone down the drain. Even though this principle alone inflammates me, the best thing for these losers is to ignore them, show them you are smarter and you are ABOVE the level of picking fights.

Fight 2, don't interfere if he doesn't spit on you. If he spits on your friend, that friend can go punch the kid himself, i m sure he will. If he spits on you, teach him, but it would be better that if you really find yourself ablaze, try not to leave anything permanent..

.. _ .. /~_0_~\ .. _ ..
    -=!~||~!=-
    defy the blackened, enshroud your timidity, destroy the legend, embrace your reality.

-=!~|I am from beyond your God|~!=-