Tis a sad day for Nintendo.com

• http://forums.nintendo.com/

For more than four years, these NSider Forums have fostered engaging, robust debates, a strong community and friendships. While their future remains uncertain, in the interim we invite our fans to build on the spirit of community by starting their own Nintendo discussion sites. Remember also that the unique features available with Nintendo DS and Wii give Nintendo the opportunity to communicate directly with fans, while also enabling fans and friends around the world to communicate with each other.

Tis be a sad day for us all...

• what if this leads to the collapse pf nintendo....uh oh

I'm sorry, but I fail to understand how taking down a forum will result in a company being taken down as well.
    The site itself is remodeling and probably just doesn't have enough bandwidth for the forums anymore, so they decided to trash them. That doesn't mean Nintendo's as good as dead.

The Wii console is quickly becoming popular, and the DS has dominated the handheld market. Trust me, Nintendo isn't going anywhere.

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• Meh. The Nintendo forums. That place was full of wannabe-know-it-all noobs, whom were constantly flaming and/or spamming their way through to get high post counts so they could post links and pictures. Pictofication. Those kids really needed to get out and smell the roses. Well, the closing of the forums is one step closer to internet-freedom for most of those kiddies.
    Found out about this the morning after they closed. I was hoping to see some of the reactions of fellow Brawlers about Brawl's Wi-Fi confirmed compatability... Heh, didn't get very far there.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• I had that posted in the news bulletin on the main site... However, nonetheless, it's a sad time for Nintendo. However, you're right (Muigi)... Nintendo isn't going anywhere for a long while.... I'm just afraid of what's going to happen in the near future... I'm mean, the Wii might be the pinnacle of Nintendo and they can't really make Wii better... What could they do??

~The Great Sage, ZeldaGuardian~

Leader and Founder of The Seven Sages

Webmaster and Creator of Guardian Sages

"Don't let my past mistakes... Effect your future judgement of me..." ~ZeldaGuardian

"Time is Fate's true love. One cannot exist without the other. If it is Fate, then Time will tell when it's ready." ~ZeldaGuardian

"This is where it all begins... In the Temple of Sages..." ~ZeldaGuardian

• Thank God. I just fail to see why anybody cares in the first place?

Their community is entirely horrible.