Community Topic V1- Legends never die...

• I dont blame you, i got quite a few from that ordeal myself ^o^

• Quote from spiff

I got 3 but I made my point...

Btw:Welcome TK. Stuff like tha doesn't normally happen here so sorry.

Yeah good thing we totally owned him.... Oh and two hundred and something.

• Sorry for the double post. Going away for a few days or a week. dunno. need to think about shit because I'm just getting pissed off again.

Muigi is in charge. Twistkill is 2nd in charge. And Steelia is 3rd in.

• Quote from Shrukan

Sorry for the double post. Going away for a few days or a week. dunno. need to think about s*** because I'm just getting pissed off again.

Muigi is in charge. Twistkill is 2nd in charge. And Steelia is 3rd in.

Take care of yourself, year?
    Don't worry, we've got the place monitored. You go ahead and enjoy yourself some. :)

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• So, another day you say you're leaving and you didn't... I just wish, that if you promise you say you're going to leave, then do so, because you're fooling me. This happened on ZD, you logged in everyday after you said you left. I just need to know if you're really going to be offline or if you're making false promises. Once you say you leave, then I register in my head "Shrukan said she left, so she most likely will not be online" but then I see you logged in. It's just really tricking me, honestly... =(

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• I'm having one of those "oh crap. I'm worried." times.

My friend said he had a guild one time, left it alone, and it died a month later since his "leader pick" was not responsible.

So I'm just worried.

I hate when I say things like this, but I have nothing better than maintaining Zelda Temple.

• Quote from Shrukan

I'm having one of those "oh crap. I'm worried." times.

My friend said he had a guild one time, left it alone, and it died a month later since his "leader pick" was not responsible.

So I'm just worried.

I hate when I say things like this, but I have nothing better than maintaining Zelda Temple.

Try something else that interests you. Play SSB, make some more drawings on paper or in Paint (I've seen works from both, you're really good, so keep doing more), try and call up some friends to hang out at the mall or the movie theatre, try looking for a job, even if it's just washing cars, try doing things around your house...

Hell, I don't do much all day either, but I bet I can somehow stay away from the internet for at least 2 days by disconnecting my computer from my router and hiding the cord somewhere. I know you have summer school, so try planning something when you get home before it gets dark - even if it's something as simple as talking a walk around your neighbourhood for half an hour. When it gets dark outside, try to play some board games with your family if you have any, just work on your drawing skill, play some of your video games, offer to possibly even wash dishes, (Okay, maybe I would never do that, but still) or think of something other than going on here, because you're honestly trying too hard. That's what I have to offer.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• There's a problem. Kritius can not always comes over, and she is the only close friend I have home. I played all my games at home a hundred times, including Twilight Princess, SSB, and most of Mario ones. Talking a walk is somewhat stupid since it'll get me even mroe bored (and we have loose dogs around here).

I do draw, but all I seem is to draw Shrukan all the time. And when I'm not drawing I try my best to avoid a writer's block in "Shrukan"... So far I'm at Chapter 5 but I need a inspiration... :/

Mom never does anything with me. Dad is sick (you know that).

I always have a reason not to do things ^^;

• Quote from Shrukan

There's a problem. Kritius can not always comes over, and she is the only close friend I have home. I played all my games at home a hundred times, including Twilight Princess, SSB, and most of Mario ones. Talking a walk is somewhat stupid since it'll get me even mroe bored (and we have loose dogs around here).

I do draw, but all I seem is to draw Shrukan all the time. And when I'm not drawing I try my best to avoid a writer's block in "Shrukan"... So far I'm at Chapter 5 but I need a inspiration... :/

Mom never does anything with me. Dad is sick (you know that).

I always have a reason not to do things ^^;

Those are all pretty legitimate excuses for everything except for Mom not doing anything with you and not drawing anything except for Shrukan.

Honestly, try to really think about who Shrukan Caelistis is: a fictional character. He is not real, and therefore someone you created in your mind, and have even christened as your online persona. "Twistkill" is just a name I heard somewhere and decided to use. Although there are other Twistkills on other places that are not me. You cannot come up with anything else to draw besides Shrukan, yet he has to be drawn by imagination. This means you have good imagination and therefore can use it for something else. Maybe just try drawing some other cartoon characters, or maybe just try to cartoonify real people? Hell, celebrities, even?

Walking won't be boring, but I can understand if you have loose dogs around. I hate dogs in general, especially after I got bitten by one last year.

As for your mom not doing anything with you, that is not a good reason, and that is not good parenting, either. (No offense to her) Approach her one day and say "Mom, can we do something together?" How about card games? Ask her about things you would like to know, even very broad subjects? Watch a funny movie, maybe, if there are any good ones on tv?

I'm just giving as many suggestions as I can to try and help you overcome your solitude and obsession with your online worlds.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

Honestly, try to really think about who Shrukan Caelistis is: a fictional character. He is not real, and therefore someone you created in your mind, and have even christened as your online persona. "Twistkill" is just a name I heard somewhere and decided to use. Although there are other Twistkills on other places that are not me. You cannot come up with anything else to draw besides Shrukan, yet he has to be drawn by imagination. This means you have good imagination and therefore can use it for something else. Maybe just try drawing some other cartoon characters, or maybe just try to cartoonify real people? Hell, celebrities, even?

Everything would turn out anime, and I'm a perfectionist. I make every try to be perfect, even Shrukan. I can't draw any celebrity and I just end of crumpling up the white paper I draw on and throwing it away.

I can never find anything to do while I'm home, hense why I am online to do things.

• Therefore, I have ceased to try and help you. I will not badger you any further with any more suggestions to try and stay offline. Try to get into a career that gives you an excuse to be on the computer a lot, then, such as graphic/website design, or maybe a game programmer. Think, you could work on a Zelda game in 2018 on Nintendo's Wii 3 and a half.

That's all I have left to suggest.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• That would be cool if someone on this site designed video games... than i could get contacts that could hook me up.....

• Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

That would be cool if someone on this site designed video games... than i could get contacts that could hook me up.....

We were going to make a Fan game, but Zelda Dimension is doing one and they are having Legal issues so I'm calling ours off. Sorry. :(

• Just to let everyone know the reason I hardly get on is because my brother gets on and like never gets off till like 2 in the morning but In a couple of months he will be moving out yea! n_n so yea just I'd like to tell y'all

• Ah.... I think this belongs in Ordon Village, sooo.... *relocates*

All right.
    That's too bad, but reasonable enough. 2 in the morning?? Wow. That's quite a time. But then, I'd have to say I'm just as bad. My sis always tries to find an opportunity when I'm off. Hehehe.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.