Midna is in the house!

• Wait a second... how did you get out of the Twilight Princess CD?

Hello there. Just be sure to follow the rules, but don't take them too literally - Shrukan just wants things to go her way and she is concerned about how structured the forum is. If things don't go exactly how she wants them, and if the things about the forum aren't perfect, then she gets annoyed. Just don't irritate anyone here, ok? :)

Oh, and you see the Beware of Dog sign? Yeah, his name's Muigi. He has arthritis, however, so you should be able to run away from him.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Hey Midna welcome to ZT, enjoy your stay here and I think Muigi only has arthritis cause I done both his leg's in so. As you can see we are a very friendly community heh, have fun Midna and thanks for the help in TP, you were a kickarse companion.

• Hey, welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Quote from Twistkill

Oh, and you see the Beware of Dog sign? Yeah, his name's Muigi. He has arthritis, however, so you should be able to run away from him.

I'm a dog now? And since when do I have arthritis? XD

BTW, welcome to the forums. We hope you enjoy your stay. ^_^

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• Hello and welcome to a massively growing Zelda community, remember to read the rules, and have fun posting...

• Thats good because ou dont want to get on Shrukans bad side or you will get banned