Community Topic V1- Legends never die...

• well shrukan invited me here from zd and they know there that. Well, tomorrow I am going to church camp which will last till Friday. I am NOT leaving this site, I will just be gone this week. It's like a vacation for me. And I haven't had a real vacation in years. It will be so nice. ^_^

So i am sorry, but this week u wont see a lot of me. Other then this week i will be on as many times as i can on this forum.

• Quote from Prince_Zora

well shrukan invited me here from zd and they know there that. Well, tomorrow I am going to church camp which will last till Friday. I am NOT leaving this site, I will just be gone this week. It's like a vacation for me. And I haven't had a real vacation in years. It will be so nice. ^_^

So i am sorry, but this week u wont see a lot of me. Other then this week i will be on as many times as i can on this forum.

*Merged with the Community Topic*

Hope to see you soon, Prince_Zora.

Edit at 9:54:

WOOT! 500 posts!!!

• Wow...! 4000 posts already? I just checked it this morning, and it said we still had about 200+ left till we hit 4000.

That's definately something. Keep this up, we'll have 5000 in no time. Hey, we may even reach 6000 by the end of the month! :)

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Ah well take the time to sort your head out and hopefully come back with whatever issues you're currently having under control.

- Edited.

• Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

Well i'm leaving, for how long i dont know.

Take all the time you need. We'll be awaiting your return... :)

EDIT: Wait a second...

Since when did I reach 200 posts??
    Hmm. Time just flies by nowadays...

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Hector the Specter, your comment about his head up his ass wasn't necessary...

Happy Mask Salesman, your rebuttal was also unnecessary. Your post has been deleted. Please do not insult other members even if they are provoking you. You should have PMed a member of the forum staff instead of proceeding to call HtS names because of what he stated.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Quote from Twistkill

Hector the Specter, your comment about his head up his ass wasn't necessary...

Happy Mask Salesman, your rebuttal was also unnecessary. Your post has been deleted. Please do not insult other members even if they are provoking you. You should have PMed a member of the forum staff instead of proceeding to call HtS names because of what he stated.

Sorry I came back to delete that post, however it seems the staff did that for me, I'm dealing with some pretty tough shit IRL so just pardon me from my actions, at least for a short while, it doesn't help however that I'm bi-polar, this seems to affect me in a lot of areas, however I'm not justifying my errors i'm just telling you.

• Exactly what I would have done Twistkill. Respect members, and you get respect back. I don't need fights.

Anyways, HMS, I deal with shit IRL and also get mad. Don't think you're alone.

@ Steelia: lol. 200 posts? I have over 600

• For the record, I changed my MSN those who had me on their contacts list (sano2026@hotmail.com is new addy)

Ah, Grats on whenever you reached 200 post Steelia; I miss to much when I'm doing other miscellaneous things.

• Quote from Aronath

For the record, I changed my MSN those who had me on their contacts list (sano2026@hotmail.com is new addy)

Ah, Grats on whenever you reached 200 post Steelia; I miss to much when I'm doing other miscellaneous things.

Heh, thanks. But compared to others like Shrukan, 200 posts really isn't much at all! ^_^

Quote from Muigi

• Oh don't worry about that, I'm at the bottom of the moderator food chain so to speak since I've got 15 posts ^_^