Community Topic V1- Legends never die...

• Quote from Twistkill

I'm more fearful of my mom resorting to physical violence like our last argument rather than ending my life of my own accord.

I know same here, my mom is seriously my biggest threat to my life.. I'm actually physically scared of her, ending my life, and i think that she would have no problem doing it.

• Just for the record, we are less than 200 posts from reaching 7000... >> Quite a haul. Didn't we just reach 5000 this month??

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Quote from Twistkill

I got my G1 today, whooo...

So yeah, I can drive now, but only with someone who has a license. Read my earlier post for the details about the license classes. :D

Congrats. :)
    Bet you're glad that's over with, heh.

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Quote from Twistkill

So yeah, I can drive now, but only with someone who has a license. Read my earlier post for the details about the license classes. :D

Congrats... I'll never get one.

• Quote from Steelia

Just for the record, we are less than 200 posts from reaching 7000... >> Quite a haul. Didn't we just reach 5000 this month??

I just noticed that earlier. =D!!

Why the hell am I late for congratulating you? >: (

• Quote from Shrukan

873 posts for myself. Yay me. And 7,000 posts.... One word: DAMN!

Wholly smokes, you're almost responsible for about... 1/7... of that 7000. Whoo. :P

300+ for me. Not bad, I suppose.

Quote from Muigi

• Uh oooooh.... Spam :P

Anyways, A massive storm blew through town yesterday. It struck a house and lit it on fire. The Firemen Had to put it out.

( ̄へ ̄)( ̄_ ̄)( ̄- ̄)( ̄o ̄) ( ̄^ ̄)

Credits to Midna for my sig <3

• @HMS: Shrukan is correct... even if it was out of excitement of 700+ posts, please try to control your enthusiasm. :)
    Edit it, if you get the chance.

Vaati: How far was your house from the fire? That would have freaked me big time...

Quote from Muigi

• Just over 200, because I can't post on any of the Zelda stuff around here.

The reason for Shrukan's high post count is because she can post one thread with only one post for rules in a particular section, posting news or Forum Updates, or reply to anyone's post she wants, because she's the webmistress.

Also, how was Happy Mask Salesman spamming? Even if his "WOOTOOTOWOOTOOWOOT" debacle was unnecessary, he was still replying to the thread.

I am a huge Soldat fan.