Scariest, Wildest Dreams You've Had!

• The scaresit dream I had...

It was a bright and happy day out on the ocean. My best friend and I where fisiing when I hooked something. It was hard to reel in. When it finally got close enough...It was Jaws. I let go of the rod but not the string and as Jaws yanked the rod off the boat, it split my finger sending blood into the sea. Then my best friend fell over the side on top of Jaws...and I heard a blood-curdling scream. Then I toppled into the water and watched in horror as the sharks mighty jaws closed around me...

I woke up screaming. I have never gone in the ocean... ^^;

• That sounds as scary as my dream.... INVASION OF THE STAPLERS! Actually i had it when i was really young...

• I had one last night... lol

I dreampt I was in school, and you could only miss somewhere around a few days in the year. I had almost met the limit and I had my hands in the secretary's desk.

"Look. I have to pass this year. So can't you just give me a break?"

"No sorry. Look, you only have one more day till you hit the limit, or you'll fail the entire year."

"What if someone gets sick and I need to stay with them."

"Tough luck."

Yeah... stupid dream, but really serious in my case.

• Me? Nothing really....The black void....I don't really get scared, My wildest though, Was, I woke up as Link, O_O

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• Okay you wanna hear the worst dream ever? Tingle and Ganon.... IN BED TOGETHER!!!!! *Sobs*

• Quote from Alex

Ive been lucid dreaming all morning :) mostly sexual stuff :P

Heheheheh.... thats the male mind for ya. And lucid makes it better.

• I'm Walking through this Hallway. It circles like that Hall from OoT in the forest temple. I never Fall off. After a while I become dizzy. I become disoriented and a ninja Is running at me....

He Impales me on his sword through the heart. Strange thing is I'm still alive. But dying. My clothes become Soaked in blood. 10 Minutes later I die and Wake up >.>

( ̄へ ̄)( ̄_ ̄)( ̄- ̄)( ̄o ̄) ( ̄^ ̄)

Credits to Midna for my sig <3

• I usualy dont have any dreams... >.> like last night.

I remeber one related to Zelda though. It looked like it took place in a desert in a stone fortres. I was kneeling before a shrine that held the Master sword and the Hylian shield and I was entrusted to wield them. There were some 'bad guys' and I needed to slay them but... *chuckles* I dont know how this happened but I lost the sword and shield. Turns out the leader of the 'bad guys' had it and I dont remeber a single thing more >.> I want my sword back you son of a b/tch... >.>

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• lol I think you all play Zelda too much XD well I tell you my lucid dream

It all started at the spot where Rutos dad is and I was Link, and Ruto was next to me and I asked I can marry her then her dad said no because for some reason he read my mind that I wanted to ef her XD

• Quote from Alex

lol I think you all play Zelda too much XD well I tell you my lucid dream

It all started at the spot where Rutos dad is and I was Link, and Ruto was next to me and I asked I can marry her then her dad said no because for some reason he read my mind that I wanted to ef her XD

when you first started i thought you were going to say King Zora sat on you :P

East side love is living on the west end.

In Soumasian: M?verik Ari?n

• Quote from Alex

O.O

Well that's.... interesting.....

( ̄へ ̄)( ̄_ ̄)( ̄- ̄)( ̄o ̄) ( ̄^ ̄)

Credits to Midna for my sig <3

• Quote from Alex

Well... I love Zelda. Its my llife, I dont know if I could live without it.

O_o..., Like zoras do we? XD

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• I know TK :) but anyways back on topic I had a dream about three greys that would paralyse me with a gun -_-

• For about 3 nights in a row so far, I've dreamt that my *broken* Wii had turned on magically by simply pushing the power button. :umm:
    Too bad it's not that simple.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.