Community Topic V1- Legends never die...

• Well I live in montana... Next to the Canadian Border.... IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE, so i probably wouldn't have much luck.

• A real meeting... THAT would be interesting, and worth my time to actually go to, if it was ever planned.
    ...I was going to say something else, but... heh heh...

(By the way, 8000 posts = -100 posts away.)

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• HMS, Montana is awesome. My aunt lives there in a town of about 500 and I visit her some Christmases. Yay for nowhere. :]

Anyone willing to take a vacation to Florida? Sounds like most of you live a ways up north from me.

But my pig can tell the future!

I was a mod for one day and all I got was this lousy signature! :D
    (no I'm not mad at anyone please don't accuse me of it plzkthxbai D:)

• ^ Florida doesn't sound half bad. I live closeby (somewhat), so it'll be an easy few hours drive. :P

Well. We've finally hit 8000 posts... I managed to nab it, too. ^_^

Who knew? XD

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Grrr. My school has made me angry. D:<

First of all, they're making me go to another high school orientation. This will be my third one so far. *eyeroll* But it also comes during the same time my youth group has a sleepover/wakes up to go surfing. I think I'll pretend I'm sick. >>;

Second, I got my schedule today. And I'm even more unhappy with my "guidance counselor." The meeting with her was supposed to get in me in the classes I wanted for next year. I've taken advanced art for three years at this school, and I told her it was my first choice. But I could tell she hated me. I'm not in art. Plus, all the good teachers left last year, (yes, all of them) and I've been forced to be taught by some teachers I haven't heard great things about.

Next year should be just lovely.

• My classes:

1st Period: Advanced Computers
    2nd: English 10 (failed English 9, so I HAD to take it again)
    3rd: Spanish 1
    4th: Algebra 2 (I'm probably not going to take it. I have enough credits for the Math courses.)
    5th: Psychology (I think it'll be a nice class, and its the same teacher I have for Spanish 1. It'll be a bit fun to know what people think, lol)
    6th: Drama (Same teacher in English 10)

I'm going to try harder this school year, and try to pass more than just 4 classes. If I fail yet another year of just two classes, I'll be f'ing held back. And I don't want to. So I'll have to try hard and pass all my classes!

The only teacher I have to worry about is the English 10/Drama teacher, as my friend Kritius (not real name :P), got bad grades in her class, and another friend was hated by her and failed her class (he was with me during summer school this year).

Ah well. Another year of torture. My mom will be bitching at the school all year again.

My school is not the best in the county. lol. Teachers give no shit about teaching; they are lazy and don't do shit, but bitch; and most of them just plain grade you if they hate you.

• ^ ...Woah. Now I'm glad I got some modest teachers and a decent education.

I passed all my classes last year with A's and B's. ^.^

>_>;;

*grabs flame shield*

Quote from Muigi

• I'm not one to flame for good grades. I'm usually the one getting flamed. My average was a little over 4.0, and middle school didn't have AP classes. >>;

This year, I have:
    1) Speech
    2) Geometry Honors
    3) Biology Honors
    4) Geography
    5) Spanish 1
    6) James/Phillipians
    7) Developing a Christian World View
    8.) English 9 Pre-AP
    9) Web Design
    10) Drama

Christian classes because of Christian school. More than seven classes because some are only for half the year. I wish I could have taken Geography over the summer, though; I would have missed one week of it and my guidance counselor wouldn't let me make it up.

• Yeah thats right, I'm leaving cause I hate this dumb site!!! joking. I'm leaving on vacation for like two days so...don't miss me! :P

• [me=Vaati]is Massively Jealous.[/me]

In Canada We're Just Forced into Random classes, on random days T_T. Most of the time I get a Class I hate.

And Shrukan, I know how you feel. My 2nd Grade teacher had (and still has) a Grudge on my mom. The result? I failed And was held back IN FUCKING 2ND GRADE >:( I did good. Honestly T__T

( ̄へ ̄)( ̄_ ̄)( ̄- ̄)( ̄o ̄) ( ̄^ ̄)

Credits to Midna for my sig <3

• Well, just for the record, I'm going to go visit family come THURSDAY night (meaning about 8:00pm EST), and I'll be gone for a week (...meaning till next Wednesday night).

A big Heya to any new members that register while I'm out!

Quote from Muigi

• YAY! WE'RE OLD NOW!

Er.. sort of..

• Yes. We have quite a few of those here. Not a day passes without at least one member active... which is good, in my opinion. My old forums only got guests occasionally. :umm:

Quote from Steelia

Well, just for the record, I'm going to go visit family come THURSDAY night (meaning about 8:00pm EST), and I'll be gone for a week (...meaning till next Wednesday night).

A big Heya to any new members that register while I'm out!

Schedule changed... Leaving this morning, Friday morning. Nobody tells me anything anymore. -_-

Quote from Muigi

• I finished driving school today, and I passed the final test. Remember my previous post about the graduated licensing system in Ontario? Well, to get my G2, I either need to wait 8 months with my G1 with a certificate from a driving school or just one year without it. The school I went to was certified - it is 25 hours in class and 10 hours in car. I just finished up the in class courses, and now I need to schedule appointments with my driving instructor (I have his number) to do the required 10 hours so I can get my certificate form the school. I can legally drive, duh, but I'm doing this because:

1) To show my insurance company to (hopefully) get a slightly lower rate. New teenage drivers are always gonna have high insurance rates because they're inexperienced... and this applies even more for males. Yes, it's sexist, but whatever.

2) To make sure I am expereinced to drive on the road. I mean, it is a driving school, after all, however, I still need to practice with my mom or sister... I'm gonna be driving around on Sunday, my sister is in Florida and will be back Wednesday and my parents are going away for Saturday.

3) To qualify to get my G2 in 8 months instead of one year.

Yeah.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Quote from Vaati

[me=Vaati]is Massively Jealous.[/me]

In Canada We're Just Forced into Random classes, on random days T_T. Most of the time I get a Class I hate.

And Shrukan, I know how you feel. My 2nd Grade teacher had (and still has) a Grudge on my mom. The result? I failed And was held back IN f***ING 2ND GRADE >:( I did good. Honestly T__T

Sue for every penny shes got!

I dont have my schedule yet.

WTF? why is everyone here a admin or helper? This blows.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~