New Forums or old forums?

• Vbulletin.
    1.safer
    2.I like it more
    3.it's awesome
    4.it pwns
    5.it's sweet
    :p

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• I guess I'm sort of biased, since this is new and SMF had a skin and a banner and all.

At the moment, I like SMF better. Don't take this as a suggestion to change back; vBulletin's much safer and all. I know I'll like vBulletin better once we get a skin and a banner. :]

But my pig can tell the future!

I was a mod for one day and all I got was this lousy signature! :D
    (no I'm not mad at anyone please don't accuse me of it plzkthxbai D:)

• I guess I'm sort of biased, since this is new and SMF had a skin and a banner and all.

At the moment, I like SMF better. Don't take this as a suggestion to change back; vBulletin's much safer and all. I know I'll like vBulletin better once we get a skin and a banner. :]

I have a gold banner already done:

http://zeldatemple.net/amy/forumheadergold.jpg

• Definitely a nice one, Shrukan. I like it. =D

• I'm enjoying it here; the posts are wider (which is a good thing, in my case), and it seems to run a lot more smoother... probably due to the fact we haven't gotten any skins up yet, but. Eh.

Can't say anything for sure right now, though. Only been here for... what, an hour? :P

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Oh, and I just remembered one thing I liked about SMF that I haven't seen on vBulletin. It's sort of minor, but I liked it anyway: When someone else posted while you were typing, it would notify you, in case the most recent post would affect what you had to say.

Is there any way to get that feature here, too?

• Oh, and I just remembered one thing I liked about SMF that I haven't seen on vBulletin. It's sort of minor, but I liked it anyway: When someone else posted while you were typing, it would notify you, in case the most recent post would affect what you had to say.

We could get a mod for that soon enough.

Is there any way to get that feature here, too?

Ah, yes, a nice little feature... One con here, I guess. :(

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• SMF was defintely a pile of garbage, VB as well, currently. But I'm pretty confident that will change soon.

• VB, It's a bit more secure. And I guess VB will make this forum more popular

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• SMF was defintely a pile of garbage, VB as well, currently. But I'm pretty confident that will change soon.

Look. You are definitely pissing me off with that damn attitude of "what Shrukan puts up is complete shit". Why don't you actually live with what you got, or leave altogether if its a piece of shit.

WE JUST got this open, you dumbass. I'm not going to go through a bunch of bullshit just to make it better, considering half the fricken shit in VBulletin is harder than SMF and more confusing.

• The animosity generated between you two seems to stem from Timothy's negativity, therefore making Amy start another flaming rant about things again... it's really unnecessary, you know?

I'm sorry. I'll try to calm down, but it really pisses me off, since I spent a whole fucking day getting the forum to work correctly, along with Eldin Sage.

• Yes, And it will get better in time...In time....But I think I like VB a bit more.

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png