Community Topic V1- Legends never die...

• Well, we can't all have positve things, Shrukan... that's impossible, because then no one would improve on anythign they do, and the world would be a mess. However, I do agree that Timothy seems to be quite the pessimist. :S

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Well, we can't all have positve things, Shrukan... that's impossible, because then no one would improve on anythign they do, and the world would be a mess. However, I do agree that Timothy seems to be quite the pessimist. :S

That's what I mean. Ok. Sure a few negatives will help, but saying everything currently is shit, REALLY, pisses me off.

• Today in geography, we drew maps on grapefruit. Then peeled them.

That is all. :]

But my pig can tell the future!

I was a mod for one day and all I got was this lousy signature! :D
    (no I'm not mad at anyone please don't accuse me of it plzkthxbai D:)

That is quite a conclusion coming from a Super Moderator.

• Hehe, that actually sounded fun.

Actually, it was. XD
    We used Sharpie to draw the continents, equator, and Prime Meridian on the grapefruit. Then we had to peel it and try to make it flat like a map. Mine turned out okay, except North and South America were nowhere near connected. *shrug*

But my pig can tell the future!

I was a mod for one day and all I got was this lousy signature! :D
    (no I'm not mad at anyone please don't accuse me of it plzkthxbai D:)

• Well, I did not get my Wii today... I really wasn't surprised that Wal-Mart had none. We need to get one in the US at a Wal-Mart with the gift card, so it'll now be a while before I can get my hands on one. This honestly doesn't bother me too much because it's my dad who wants it more than I do. :S

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• I like the new forums *cheers* although it is in need of a layout...

That is currently being worked on, however Shrukan might have to temporarily close down ZT in the future due to the law about which site was the original owner of the vB boards... I know you responded to it, as well. It's such a shame that this might have to be taken down so quickly after we're getting settled in.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Well; only two more days til High School T.T...Guess that means activity is gonna slow down.

• I'm going to Senior year, folks. This is it - my last year in high school, for one, and two, it'll be my only year in a public high school. I've been going to a very small private school that sucked major balls.

Here in Canada they do not have SATs and college/uni is slightly cheaper... however, they look much more closely at your Senior year grades. I had better not fuck this up. ;)

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Haha, no school here... But, in the upcoming months, I will soon be shipping out to the military... Guess more schooling when that happens. D'oh!

Hey, how many of you guys like Techno/ Trance/ Progressive?
    I have an love for all of those styles! =D

I enjoy listening to some occasional tunes related to techno/trance... although, everything that has that beat in the background (you know of it, that thumping pulse), I consider it Techno. I cannot tell the difference between Techno, Trance, and Progressive, really... but, if they all sound the same, guess I enjoy them. :P

AH. By the way. "New" forum, heh.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.