The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

• Opinion? 0

1. Love it (0) 0%
    2. Like it (0) 0%
    3. Ok (0) 0%
    4. Dislike it (0) 0%
    5. Hate it (0) 0%
    6. Never played it (0) 0%

The portable game that lets you shrink. with somewhat annoying Ezlo and absolutly annoying Tingle. Discuss!

Formerly known as Spiff

• This game I found fairly short, actually. But it was good.

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.

• Quote from zeypher

it was way too short i beat it in two hours :)
    its still pretty fun though, i should go buy it again...

Wow. It took me 13 days to do it since I wasn't used to Gameboy Zeldas (that being my first one).

• Quote from zeypher

it was way too short i beat it in two hours :)
    its still pretty fun though, i should go buy it again...

There is no way it's beatable in two hours, I'll let you know that right there. You must be over exagerrating. The game is short, probably maybe 8-10 hours, if not somewhat less. Not 2 hours though, no way.

• Quote from TriforceMaster3000

There is no way it's beatable in two hours, I'll let you know that right there. You must be over exagerrating. The game is short, probably maybe 8-10 hours, if not somewhat less. Not 2 hours though, no way.

yes way. although it was my third time through it, and i didnt waste time with side quests or kinstones. it really is that easy.

• I thought it was pretty good, but I felt like I didn't have a clear sense of direction much of the time (well, sometimes anyway). So I kinda stopped playing for a while.

I ended up voting, "It was OK".

Oh, and *waves to the Oracles as they make their cameo* [annoying parent-ese esque voice]"Hi, Oracles!"[/annoying parent-ese esque voice]

Banner by Midna the Imp (MtI); utter pwnage, that New Dawn Graphics
    Look close, my three fav shadows ^^
    98% of the Zelda community like the idea of Link and Zelda together. If your one of the 2% who doesn't, copy this on to your sig and LET'S BRING 'EM DOWN!!!

• I loved that game! It was awesome, espically the end. I saw some LxZ evidence in there aswell! roflol.

• Once a Zelda game, always a Zelda game. You hate one, you hate the rest! It's a series so if you hate one, you hate them all.

I fail to see how that makes sense. Just because you dislike one particular game in a series does not mean you dislike the entire series as a whole. That's making sweeping statements regarding the opinions of others that is just as generalizing as a serious debate about a controversial issue.

I am a huge Soldat fan.